Everyone In Colorado

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Everyone In Colorado

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

Hey, my name is Joe McGuire (28). I just purchased a 92 T-leg ss and I'm loving it. I'm looking to meet some new people in Denver and surrounding areas. I have a lot of car knowledge and lots of questions. I love to talk cars, work on them, play xbox etc. I am not from this state tho I have been here for about 4 1/2 years. (So. Cali.)

To the point, I am just looking to meet new people. (I just met macipusy and he is a really cool bro) I think cars is a step in the door to achieve this. If you are interested in meeting someone new and is in the Denver metro area, hit me up! Thanks -Joe
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog
RckyMtnLegacy
Third Gear

Post by RckyMtnLegacy »

Hey Joe names Dan and I am always around in Denver, Springs, and Pueblo. Great way to meet people into subies is on DirtyImpreza.com too. http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/foru ... y.php?f=29
1993 Legacy Turbo Sedan SadPanda
1994 Legacy Turbo Wagon (Aspen)--SOLD
1990 2.2l Legacy--RIP
Keeping the Legacy's Legacy

"Straight roads are for fast cars. turning roads are for fast drivers"

Official Subaru Ambassador
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

thanx man i will look into that. nice to meet u dan!
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog