Annual CSU-Pueblo 2010! Help me represent!

Discussion of any community projects, meetings and collaborative projects.

Moderator: Moderators

RckyMtnLegacy
Third Gear

Annual CSU-Pueblo 2010! Help me represent!

Post by RckyMtnLegacy »

I am putting on a car show this year at Colorado State University - Pueblo. It will be held on APRIL 17, 2010. I am starting early so people know and can plan for it. It will be the Annual Paul Sefcovic Memorial Auto Show. Paul Sefcovic was an amazing auto teacher at my college and he passed away a couple years ago and was a huge car guy. He had many older mint mustangs.

This is a fund raiser to help our program who is now being over looked by our new football team in the funds department. Registration info is in the works but will most likely be $20 per car and I may be able to get a special price for our club. Concessions, some vendors, car bash, and an audio competition with a pro judge is also in the works. (If anyone wants to be a vendor let me know). Also judging of things like paint, interior, import, truck, 4x4, audio, domestic, bikes, and more + prizes!

I want this to be huge!!!! We always talk about how we need big meets and this could be a large one for us to start the summer off right.

Registration info will be updated as I plan it.
Expect open registration the day of to begin at 9:30am to 10:30am. Show will be free to public 10:30am-3:30pm. Awards at 3pm.

Bring everyone and add this link to any car forums you want just have them contact me for more info and when I can start pre-registration for discounts. Thanks guys.

Dan Kirk
E-mail= rckymtnlegacy@gmail.com
Cell= 720-280-2025 Text or leave a message
1993 Legacy Turbo Sedan SadPanda
1994 Legacy Turbo Wagon (Aspen)--SOLD
1990 2.2l Legacy--RIP
Keeping the Legacy's Legacy

"Straight roads are for fast cars. turning roads are for fast drivers"

Official Subaru Ambassador
RckyMtnLegacy
Third Gear

Re: Annual CSU-Pueblo 2010! Help me represent!

Post by RckyMtnLegacy »

We have about 40 cars registered, 10+ vendors, concessions, motorcycle stunt rider show...
1993 Legacy Turbo Sedan SadPanda
1994 Legacy Turbo Wagon (Aspen)--SOLD
1990 2.2l Legacy--RIP
Keeping the Legacy's Legacy

"Straight roads are for fast cars. turning roads are for fast drivers"

Official Subaru Ambassador