JDM parts from a land down under.

Parts and services from sanctioned vendors and businesses.

Moderator: Moderators

Reuben
First Gear

JDM parts from a land down under.

Post by Reuben »

G'day! So this is it, this thread is going to be a wee place holder for my new company, until DLC gives my account access to the vendor section. I will be keeping the first post up to date, and remove items as soon as they are sold, and posting up new bits.

Basically the gist of the business plan is I'm going to put my spannering skills to work on strangers cars (shock horror!) And will be wrecking cars locally too. The bulk of my business is going to be local, stocking new parts, used parts, and doing some mechanicing/car importing on the side. The offshoot of this is I will be getting JDM parts in stock fairly frequently (going to be very slow in the start until I have a workshop and premises to wreck cars on), and I want you guys to enjoy these bits as much as I do! The focus is going to be on the older cars, BC/BF, BD/BG, GC/GF and so on. BH and the odd 4th gen will also come in stock. And I want to stock the weird bits you cant easily get on ebay, like interior lighting controllers, with their associated key ring lights and puddle lights, or keyless entry setups and that sort funky stuff!!! And I will ALWAYS be open for requests, name what you want, I can get it. Bulk of the business will be lights and grilles and that sorta thing too.

So, let's get started, Prices are all in USD, all freight quotes are off the NZ post website, and occasionally cost way more, I will try absorb discrepancies from what's posted, but this can cause delays if the local post office choose to be difficult (they are not freindly in queenstown).
Current stock list:

BC/BF/BJ

JDM Clusters.
Made to order, price varies on spec, pictured is an example of one made for Blighter, with the rather rare 240K speedo, and 9K tacho. 90% will only have 180k speedo's, and 8K tacho's, and most will be automatic. May take some time to find manual clusters, will take a LONG time to find other 240K speedo's, so first in first serve. Milage can be set before shipping, note milage is in KM's only, and will be converted to suit (e.g. if you ask for 60,000 miles, I will set 100,000 KM on the cluster). Don't forget to mention regarding the error lights if you want pre-face-lift boxes or facelift pills. Pictured is an example of facelift pills. Also, you can have either "LO" for hi-lo manual boxes, or instead "Cruise set" for cruise control, no cluster I have seen has both. "LO" clusters also do not have a cat temp warning light.

A picture of the back of your factory cluster is required too, to find what tacho's are compatible (there are three printed circuit types for JDM, identified by their colour, blue, green or red), and some 9K's have a 7-pin wiring setup, as apposed to the standard 5-pin. Note, circuits don't have to match, you can re-wire to convert to a different colour circuit. without re-wiring, different colours will not work.

For a standard 180K/8K/Auto, $40USD. For a 240K/9K/Manual $200. Anything in between considered. You name what you want, I can build it and price it up! Freight $30

BC-0001F by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

Pre-Face-Lift JDM Glass headlights
1 pair in stock
$100/pr, Freight $120

BC-0003FL by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BC-0003FR by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BC-0003RL by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BC-0003RR by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

Pre-Face-Lift NZDM Glass headlights - only discernible difference is electrical connectors used, and the H4 socket boot.
1 pair in stock
$100/pr, Freight $120

BC-0004FL by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BC-0004FR by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BC-0004RL by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BC-0004RR by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

NZDM Pre-Face-Lift side markers. These appear to be similar to JDM, but without the lens poking out, due to NZDM PFL's getting fender sidemarkers unline JDM.
1 pair in stock
$40/pr, Freight $45

BC-0005F by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BC-0005R by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

ECU: E4 - Price $120, Freight $45
Engine: EJ20G
Stock On Hand: 2
Part Number: 22611AA740
Model: Legacy GT, A/B rev
AWIC Control: Yes
EEPROM Socket: No (Looks like one can be added though)
Bit: 8-bit
Given Crank HP: 200ps
Injectors: Grey top
AFM: Green sticker
Map: 2-bar
IMG_9990 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

IMG_9992 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

IMG_9993 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

IMG_9994 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD/BG/BK

BD/BG Projector Headlights. Including pigtail. Not including bulbs (can supply at extra cost - just H1's and H3's). Sadly these are hard to come by in good condition these days, so I am picking up smashed ones, and singles as I go, to make complete pairs available. I will always list if I have spare lefts or rights.
1 Pair in stock
1 LH in stock
Spare parts available from smashed lenses in stock
$240/pr, Freight $140
$120/single, Freight TBA - est $80

BD-0005FL by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD-0005FR by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD-0005RL by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD-0005RR by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD Pre-face-lift clear lense tail lights
1 pair in stock.
$140/pr, Freight $60

ImageIMG_9978 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

ImageIMG_9979 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

ImageIMG_9980 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

ImageIMG_9981 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD/BG Clusters. Not nearly as customisable as first gens. These will either be available in GT/GTB Auto, or GTB manual. GT/GT auto will have the redline at 7K, GTB manual at 7500rpm. Occasionally 240K STi clusters do pop up. Note unlike first gen's, manuals still have the gap for the auto tree, they are just blank though.

Stock "BD-0004" has standard bubbling around screws.
$80, Freight $30
BD-0004F by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD-0004FC by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD/BG Brushed alloy cluster faceplate
$40, Freight $20. Freight free if purchased with a cluster.

BD-0004IN by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD/BG Side markers, black plastic unpainted. Painted options available from time to time.
2 pairs in stock.
$30 USD/pr, Freight TBA (Estimate $15 odd)

ImageIMG_9982 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

BD/BG Pre-facelift Fake woodgrain interior *incomplete*. As seen on 250T's and Outbacks - Suits RHD only!
1 Set in stock.
$40 USD/set, Freight TBA (estimate $20).
What's missing? The air-con and stereo surrounds! The stereo surround was broken, and the aircon surround I donated to a friend in need, and was also a bit broken. To whomever buy's this set, if I find the rest of the set, yours for the cost of freight.

ImageIMG_9983 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

ImageIMG_9986 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

More stuff added all the time, keep checking back!
Last edited by Reuben on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
Alphius
Fourth Gear

Re: JDM parts from a land down under.

Post by Alphius »

Wow, this'll be great Reuben!

What's the difference between pre and post-facelift BD lights? I might be interested in that set for my BD when you get the price finalized.
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Facelift have a smoked lens, not clear/white. Same colour as Beasts.

Prices updated on the tail lights.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Reuben,

Good to hear you'll be doing this. If you're ready, let Dave know. I can also make you a vendor, but don't want to duplicate efforts if he's planning on doing things.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Maybe shoot him a message, he can be a bit slow to reply :p I'm not fussed though.

Oh btw, went and bought some scales, so I has shipping quotes for the tails. Due in tomorrow is some BG projectors and Manual RSB cluster (7500 rpm redline) will get all the first gem stuff up as promised too.

And lastly guys, post your requests and inquiries! There's few things I can't get for you, the only limit at this stage is sizing! (Nothing over a meter, which rules out garnishes etc). I got EJ20G bits, ECU's, etc too.
th3band1t
In Neutral

Post by th3band1t »

Reuben do you happen to have an EJ20G ECU? If so which one and hit me with some pricing! Cash in hand!
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Have a standard GT (200ps) ecu. $120. May be able to source a Wrx ecu that will run the old style 20G's, just without IC water pump control (240ps at the crank on the same internals and injectors), but I'll have to buy it in, so closer to $200, less if I get lucky.

Shipping will be trivial, est $30

Edit: Make that ECU $120 USD, maybe a bit more fair.

And sorry guy's, didn't get time to tidy up the first gen bits this weekend, there's a LOT involved in setting up a business!
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Reuben wrote:Maybe shoot him a message, he can be a bit slow to reply :p I'm not fussed though.
I'll shoot him a message.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
th3band1t
In Neutral

Post by th3band1t »

Reuben wrote:Have a standard GT (200ps) ecu. $120. May be able to source a Wrx ecu that will run the old style 20G's, just without IC water pump control (240ps at the crank on the same internals and injectors), but I'll have to buy it in, so closer to $200, less if I get lucky.

Shipping will be trivial, est $30

Edit: Make that ECU $120 USD, maybe a bit more fair.

And sorry guy's, didn't get time to tidy up the first gen bits this weekend, there's a LOT involved in setting up a business!

Its looking like I may end up snagging one of these 20G ecu's from ya!
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Sweet, I'll grab some more specific details and a shipping quote then.
th3band1t
In Neutral

Post by th3band1t »

Reuben wrote:Sweet, I'll grab some more specific details and a shipping quote then.
Is there a reason that one is not in this list? http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47252
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Because that list is incomplete, and probably cause it's pretty basic, only from 89-91 for automatic GT's. I can get vins and photos of the cars they are out of, one was the loom doner for blighter, one was the factory GT ecu from my partners car, which now has a 220hp RS ecu. And they are listed on DOBC's ecu thread.

https://www.dirtyolbc.co.nz/community/t ... -what-car/
86BRATMAN
Second Gear

Post by 86BRATMAN »

Can you get your hands on any ej20k stuff?
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Yup, what you thinking?

ImageIMG_9868 by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr

Engine picture is mine btw, not avail for picking :P
86BRATMAN
Second Gear

Post by 86BRATMAN »

Looking mainly for a "1s" ecu and an airbox assembly from a gt-b/rs or v3/v4. Last few pieces of the puzzle for my swap.

You sure you don't want to let go of the ej207 shortblock, I could offer many usdm parts in trade lol.
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Hehehe. 1S ECU's are pretty easy to come buy, I'll look for a 6S also. 1S is V3 20K WRX, 6S is V3 20K STi and STi RA. Both run yellow injectors, orange AFM, and 3-bar map, both make 206kw/280hp.

Any particular reason you want a 1S over a 6S? Other than 1S being tuned for the VF22 (which I can buy new btw)

Airbox, I have one in the garage, to suit large throat orange AFM's
86BRATMAN
Second Gear

Post by 86BRATMAN »

From what I've been reading the 1S plays nicer with US fuels. Supposed to have less timing advance and a little lower rev limiter. I have a 6S that came with the engine but the consensus on rs25.com is that the 6S ecu will have more potential for detonation than the 1S.

I'll send you a pm with more details on my build to see what you'd recommend.
Alphius
Fourth Gear

Post by Alphius »

Hey Reuben, I've been thinking about those taillights and decided they're just a bit more than I want to spend right now.

Can you let me know how much it would be for an intercooler splitter from a TT BD/BG? I'd like to find one to use on my swap.
th3band1t
In Neutral

Post by th3band1t »

Reuben! Before I purchase the one without the EEPROM do you happen to have one laying around with the EEPROM socket?
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

I am interested in a ver6 GC8 STI tmic splitter if shipping isn't ludicrous.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

Big update guys! check out the first post, added heaps. Also revised all the freight prices after re-checking some things. Also added a speel on first gen clusters. SO MANY OPTIONS OMG F U SUBARU. But also thank you for allowing us to mix'n'match and make awesomeness.
th3band1t wrote:Reuben! Before I purchase the one without the EEPROM do you happen to have one laying around with the EEPROM socket?
I will try find a facelift ECU. It will be no different other than 16-bit over 8-bit, and probably have the socket. I will verify this before posting. Btw, I lied in the first post, i forgot pre face lift was 8-bit, I have updated this now.
mike-tracy wrote:I am interested in a ver6 GC8 STI tmic splitter if shipping isn't ludicrous.
They are light, and that's the biggest cost is the weight (refer to the headlights!) At a guess shipping should be less than $40 odd. Thankfully the splitters are all the same between V3-6, so they are common, I just have none at this time. Will see if I can find one for cheap for yah.
Reuben
First Gear

Post by Reuben »

86BRATMAN wrote:Looking mainly for a "1s" ecu and an airbox assembly from a gt-b/rs or v3/v4. Last few pieces of the puzzle for my swap.

You sure you don't want to let go of the ej207 shortblock, I could offer many usdm parts in trade lol.
One orange AFM airbox. Also have greensticker ones, but you'll be wanting this. Does not have the captive nuts, you'll have to use your own flanged 10mm nuts.

BD-0006R by Reuben Horsley, on Flickr
th3band1t
In Neutral

Post by th3band1t »

Reuben wrote:
I will try find a facelift ECU. It will be no different other than 16-bit over 8-bit, and probably have the socket. I will verify this before posting. Btw, I lied in the first post, i forgot pre face lift was 8-bit, I have updated this now.
MANY THANKS. If it requires pre-payment or anything like that I understand. I just dont feel like ordering one w/o and EEPROM and then messing it up.
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Post by PhyrraM »

Looking for a Post face lift Instrument cluster.

ELECTRONIC speedo, either speed scale - will be using a converter to indicate MPH.

Either tach, 9K would add a few $$$.

Either manual or automatic, can use my USDM fuel/temp gauge background to convert to manual, if needed.

So, at bare minimum, the electrical overlay, electronic speedo, and the cluster housing for an electronic speedo. Everything else I can use from my USDM stuff to make a hybrid.
'93 Winestone SS Auto, '91 Pearl White SS.
'93 Pure White SS EJ20G slanty intercooled, SIDESWIPED! In stasis.
'94 FWD and '95 AWD Laguna Blue SVXs.
2017 Pure Red BRZ Limited w/Performance pack
Alphius
Fourth Gear

Post by Alphius »

OK dude, you got me with the BD/BG cluster. If you can put together a sweet package deal with the prefacelift BD taillights, the cluster and a BD/BG TMIC splitter then you've got my money. And its contributing to a good single turbo BD cause even! I know how much you like that. ;)