HOLY CRAP! i got a free front mount!

Front, Top, Air, Water.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

TurboLegacy
First Gear

HOLY CRAP! i got a free front mount!

Post by TurboLegacy »

i have a new girlfriend of 3 days. her father works at Valeo, a company that makes radiators, oil coolers, and intercoolers. i was asking about front mounts and he said he'd check up on it. 15 minutes ago my gf called me and told me her dad had gotten me a front mount off of either a mercedes or srt-4 neon. that made my day, saved me 200 bucks. now all i need is piping. and no, i cant get anymore for free, one time deal.sorry
92 legacy turbo 5spd fwd-12 psi, tm intercooler bov, walbro 255.

81 chevy malibu- 400 sb, holley 600, edelbrock rpm, hooker headers, lunati voodoo cam,4spd muncie, 3:73 posi,monte c. swivel buckets, corvette rally wheels
Cliff2.2
First Gear

Post by Cliff2.2 »

congrats.
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Nice, dude. If you can document the installation process, and find out exactly what car it came off of, I'm sure lots of us would love you for it. :)
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

wow.. does that mean it cost you 'points' and you won't get ass cause you got an IC instead? :lol:
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
bignose
First Gear

Post by bignose »

she's a keeper !
-----

http://www.bignose.ca/legacy/pics/
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Who? The IC or the Girl?
I remeber the days of having a new girlfriend and another family with bigger pockets.. ahhh.. so fond. But sooner or later, they offer to take you to Germany on vacation, and next thing you know, BAM! That filthy redhead gave you somethin' NAAAAASTY...(and it wasn't a Hitler) But you can't leave early, cause Daddy's Private Cessna doesn't run right, and you all might die. But what do you care, you got a free FMIC.. Some other people get free.. --well, you get the idea..
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[/quote]
TurboLegacy
First Gear

Post by TurboLegacy »

when i was looking for a new gf, i decided to lean towards a good personality, instead of just a good body. shes very pretty, but shes not too thin. this girl is almost 4 years older than me ( im 18, and shes almost 22), but we r getting along great. we spent the night together 2 out of 3 nights already. she also has a great family.ill find out exactly what car it is off of. im going to move the coolant tank, then talk to a muffler shop about piping.

81 chevy malibu- 400 sb, holley 600, edelbrock rpm, hooker headers, lunati voodoo cam,4spd muncie, 3:73 posi,monte c. swivel buckets, corvette rally wheels
Subaru_Nation555
Third Gear

Post by Subaru_Nation555 »

Thats awesome. yeah def. take some pictures. :D
'06 Impreza 2.5i wagon
ultrasonic
Third Gear

Post by ultrasonic »

91legacy_sleeper wrote:...
and next thing you know, BAM! That filthy redhead gave you somethin' NAAAAASTY...(and it wasn't a Hitler) But you can't leave early, cause Daddy's Private Cessna doesn't run right, and you all might die. But what do you care
Oh, man, I'd pay the bar tab to hear this story first hand.
-steve-

03 Legacy L Wagon
91 Legacy Sport Sedan - SOLD
94 Legacy Touring Wagon - SOLD
00 Impreza L Sport Wagon - totaled!
KC0514
First Gear

Post by KC0514 »

ultrasonic wrote:
91legacy_sleeper wrote:...
and next thing you know, BAM! That filthy redhead gave you somethin' NAAAAASTY...(and it wasn't a Hitler) But you can't leave early, cause Daddy's Private Cessna doesn't run right, and you all might die. But what do you care
Oh, man, I'd pay the bar tab to hear this story first hand.
That story sounds like quite a large bar tab, I'll join ya'.
"Better to be a racer for a moment, than a spectator for life."- unknown

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." -Ernest Hemingway
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

This mean we are all pitching in for a Keg somewhere to hear this, then I am in!
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
TurboLegacy
First Gear

Post by TurboLegacy »

the intercooler is the stock front mount for the srt-4, retail are 200 bucks

-K-
Third Gear

Post by -K- »

Looking forward to some pics of the install

And count me in on the keg :D
Last edited by -K- on Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
02 WRX Sedan, 5mt
93 Sport Sedan, 5mt
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

TTIWWP!

Congrats on the FMIC! That's cool as hell. Congrats also on finding a lady friend.
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
bignose
First Gear

Post by bignose »

Subaru_Nation555 wrote:Thats awesome. yeah def. take some pictures. :D
the intercooler or the girl ?
-----

http://www.bignose.ca/legacy/pics/
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

I was gonna ask that! :lol:
okay, so this girl.. well, she was my first. Nice girl, dated her once in JH, then again my sophomore year.. well, that's where shit went DOWN.
To begin with, she was a genuine firecrotch. True, bright red netherhairs, matching her head, of course. In retrospect, this girl wasn't all that.. in fact, she kinda looked like trisomy23.. (I'll have to get y'all her Yahoo personal ad link so you can see. )and she was a little on the pudgy side.
Well, since after all of two weeks, and we were 'in love', and the fact that her parents even liked me, they dragged me off to Germany on a tour with them. Now, her daddy works for a local (seattle) aerospace company, and has access to planes, and having money, naturally, he buys one. So we pack up all our shit into this pretty spiffy little cessna that he's done-up himself (did all the work on it ---ouch) well.. some 20-odd hours and 5 stops later, we arrive in Stutgartt(sp?) and land, heading to our hotel.
umm.. after all this flying about.. we get to the hotel room and guess who's horny?
Not me, I'm jet-lagged.
Okay... not good enough, we're IN LOVE.. Remember? So I agree to ..umm.. *cough*seehowmanylicksittakestogettothecenter *cough* I've never done that before, and here's where the lesson starts.
There's a reason why chicks don't swallow. I accidentally ingested some juices, and afterwards... boy, i thought i was gonna die. I shouldn't have done it on an empty stomach, that was first. Second, in retro, i shouldn't have done ANYTHING without at least five beers and blindfold. However, I got the WORST tummyache EVAR! On top of that, I had sh*t coming out my ass that was FAR from solid.. i swear, it was Phil's brown pee, that's what it was. This lasted the majority of the trip, which was close to a week. Later, we went back to the airport, and packed up the plane. We start up, initiate take-off sequence, and leave the ground. Bad Idea, as the plane barely leaves the ground, and it starts sputtering. it obviously didn't have an EJ22 in it. Well, we have to turn around, and another 6 hours later, this bitch is back up in the air for our close to 22hour flight home. *sigh* i hate international flights.
That's the story, fellas. Too bad we couldn't have met for drinks.. i think i need one now.
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[/quote]
-K-
Third Gear

Post by -K- »

Wow. I've never had that problem.... So was that the end of you guys being in love?
02 WRX Sedan, 5mt
93 Sport Sedan, 5mt
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Hell yes. :lol:
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[/quote]
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Wow, too bad you had to experience Germany like that. It really is a great country, but women can make anything sour. Either way, you can definitely count me in for the keg(s). :) Maybe at our first LegacyCentral national meet.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

You got the shits from eating a girl out? HAHAHAHAHA! Worse than Taco Bell!

We should all schedule an international meet in Japan a few years from now. That would be so cool. Say, 5 years down the line or something. That'll be enough time to stow away a few bucks a month and have enough money to pay for the trip and festivities. Visit our automotive homeland.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

LMAO
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
TurboLegacy
First Gear

Post by TurboLegacy »

wow, yea, i would have dumped her too. she must have something wrong with her to expel so much juice that would make you sick. lol

legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

You sure it wasn't something else that you ate? I've injested lots, and I mean lots, of the pune juice and for me it was always more like Popeye eating spinich. Very exilarating.

Did she stink? Was it completely foul? Were you going at it from the right side? It didn't taste like shit did it?
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

i havent laughed sooo hard at a post in a long time. bearded taco. hahahaha
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Yeah, rotten meat tastes different than fresh.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.