Legacy Turbo Rally Car in PNW

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
MConte05
Second Gear

Legacy Turbo Rally Car in PNW

Post by MConte05 »

This isn't my car. But I race one like it! This is seriously a steal. If anyone out there is looking to get into a great rally car, this is it.

http://www.specialstage.com/classifieds/show-ad/?id=483

Plus it is very easy to swap out the turbo engine and get to OL. Just an engine swap and ECU swap away. No crazy wiring needed!
reecers
First Gear

Re: Legacy Turbo Rally Car in PNW

Post by reecers »

it would be a steal if it wasn't 1000 bucks just to get it back to oklahoma city
ebox86
In Neutral

Post by ebox86 »

MConte05 wrote:This isn't my car. But I race one like it! This is seriously a steal. If anyone out there is looking to get into a great rally car, this is it.

Plus it is very easy to swap out the turbo engine and get to OL. Just an engine swap and ECU swap away. No crazy wiring needed!
Yea im looking to get into stage rally and seriously considering this one, but what do you mean by 'swap out the turbo engine and get to OL'? I believe with the jdm ej20 its 'open class' and can still run in a Olympic or Oregon trail rally, but im not sure.

Anything to look out for with something like this? It otherwise looks like a really solid car, my buddy and I are thinking this is a steal as well at 7k
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

He has a David carter hood on that thing.
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
MConte05
Second Gear

Post by MConte05 »

ebox86 wrote:
MConte05 wrote:This isn't my car. But I race one like it! This is seriously a steal. If anyone out there is looking to get into a great rally car, this is it.

Yea im looking to get into stage rally and seriously considering this one, but what do you mean by 'swap out the turbo engine and get to OL'? I believe with the jdm ej20 its 'open class' and can still run in a Olympic or Oregon trail rally, but im not sure.

Anything to look out for with something like this? It otherwise looks like a really solid car, my buddy and I are thinking this is a steal as well at 7k
In Rally America if you are a novice driver (meaning you have no prior rally experience, and no, rallycross doesn't count), you are restricted to a non-turbo AWD (Open Light) or non-turbo 2WD (G2). I bought a turbo legacy, and then just bypassed the turbo for my first race, and then did a proper NA engine swap. Which really wasn't that hard.

One of my local buddies is looking to buy up this car as well. I believe there is another Leggy out there too in the PNW, besides the crazy awesome Rocket Rally car for sale in Vancouver.