*SOLD* EJ22T Swapped GC (Built, Clean, Low Miles)

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
RS99
In Neutral

*SOLD* EJ22T Swapped GC (Built, Clean, Low Miles)

Post by RS99 »

*SOLD*

1999 2.5RS (2.2SS) STM with 135,xxx on chassis and 10,xxx on motor. Forged internal, race bearing motor. "Full" Legacy SS wiring harness swap. All work done professionally by a Certified Subaru technician. Dynoed at 332HP 380TQ / 289AWHP 330AWTQ on 17.7PSI. Below is a short list of the main modifications that have been done.

Engine/Exhaust/Cooling:

-EJ22t (closed deck block) (20 over)
-Port/Polished 22t heads
-Eagle Rods
-Weisco Pistons
-ACL Race Bearings
-Delta "Torque" Cams
-Deatschwerks Fuel Pump
-STi Injectors
-STi motor mounts
-Ball Bearing JDM VF28 turbo
-Tial Q BOV
-Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller
-Stromung 3" Turboback Exhaust
-STi header
-STi uppipe
-Mishimoto Intercooler (flipped)
-Intercooler Sprayer
-SPT Intake
-JDM STi 20g ECU with 550 Robtune, built in Launch Control, and raised redline to 7,200rpm

Drivetrain:

-Colin McRae 555 Edition JDM Ver 2 STi 5 speed transmission
-Filled tranny mount
-Cobb Double Adjustable Short Shifter

Brakes/Suspension/Wheels:

-Brembo Rotors
-Hawk Performance Pads
-KYB AGX Struts
-Legacy SS front swap bar
-STi rear sway bar
-Front and rear strut bars
-15x7 et50 BRAID Winrace TA's
-205/60/15 Goodyear Eagle GT's
-Eibach 10mm Hubcentric wheel spacers (rear)

Exterior:

-Rally Innovations Skid Guard w/light mounts
-Hella 500 Fogs
-Ver 5/6 JDM grille (included, not installed)
-JDM tail lights
-Accord rear spats

Interior:

-Corbeau FX1 Pro Fixed Back seat
-Corbeau CR1 Reclining seat
-Nardi Gara Sport "D" shaped steering wheel
-Momo Hub Adapter
-STi shift knob and STi shift extension (custom made by WC LatheWerks)
-AutoMeter Boost, EGT, and AFR gauges

Cons/Needs:

Front wheel bearings. Not bad, just noticeable freeway hum.

Drivers side window regulator. A brand new one will be included with vehicle purchase.

Cruise Control not setup

AC needs recharged

Small dent in rear quarter panel

Passengers door has noticeable scratch

Gauge pack wiring needs to be completed. Boost and AFR work along with lighting to all 3 gauges, but EGT needs to be hooked up. Everything needed will be included.

Emotional Session:

With the birth of our second daughter, the time has come to let the car go. This car has been my passion for 6 years. Ever since the drive across the country to Texas for the purchase, I've taken pride in every part of it. The car has always been garaged since I've owned it and treated very well. Even though once the car is gone and I have zero control over it, I hope and pray that it will go to an owner that will take as much care for it and love it as I have. It literally sits pretty in the garage and rarely driven. Even when it gets driven, it doesn't get drove the way it was built to. The car was built according to what "I" wanted. And I wanted a build different than most. A car that has power right off the line, little to no lag, and instant power for the exit of an apex. With the vf28, quickest spooling IHI turbo, "torque" grind camshafts, short geared tranny, and short charge piping, the car proves to be exactly what I wanted. A car that will truly dominate AutoX. Don't be surprised if if I cry like a school girl during its depart.

I am asking $15,500. No trades. Several boxes of random parts and items will be included with the purchase. I'm already sad that the car needs to go, so everything I own for it will go as well.

As mentioned earlier, all the work was performed by a certified Subaru technician. He works at our local Subaru Dealership, but has his own side business. As of this week, he had a website made for his business and a link to the build can be seen on his page on the following link under "Projects".
http://www.aylsworthcustoms.com

I'm sure I have left out a few things about the car, but please feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you!

Last edited by RS99 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MConte05
Second Gear

Re: EJ22T Swapped GC (Built, Clean, Low Miles)

Post by MConte05 »

Always sucks to let go of something you want to keep.

But with that price, you'll be hanging onto it for a veryyyy long time.
RS99
In Neutral

Post by RS99 »

MConte05 wrote:Always sucks to let go of something you want to keep.

But with that price, you'll be hanging onto it for a veryyyy long time.
Pretty standard price for a clean swapped GC. Lol. But thanks for your interest!
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

What is the emission situation? I do see a few fully built swapped GC's around here in this price range. The car does look phenomenal.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
RS99
In Neutral

Post by RS99 »

Thank you! I'm in idaho so I don't have to worry about emissions. However the Stromung has 1 high flow cat. I'm certain the car would pass ;)
Alphius
Fourth Gear

Post by Alphius »

That car won't pass emissions anywhere that does an OBD2 check which means it won't pass pretty much everywhere that has an emissions requirement. I usually see that price range reserved for 2.5RSs with full OBD2 turbo swaps and 6-speeds. Not to say yours isn't well done, it is. Very nice looking car too. Good luck with the sale.
RS99
In Neutral

Post by RS99 »

It is technically irrelevant anyways, considering we all are car modders and most won't pass anyways haha! But I don't know entirely what is required because like I mentioned, Idaho is exempt so I've never had to worry or research what is required. Regardless, my price is based off of average prices on rs25.com. $12.5-$18k is definitely average. Plus my block is better than theirs ;) And obviously, offers are welcome :-)