Colin McRae tribute rally car - $2500 -Fargo, ND

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
Binford
Third Gear

Colin McRae tribute rally car - $2500 -Fargo, ND

Post by Binford »

I've recently acquired this very cool 1993 Legacy SS and it pains me to sell it, but I have other plans.

It was built several years ago and used in several Rally America events. McRae's co-driver, Derek Ringer was at one of these events and has actually signed the dash! Derick was McRae's co-driver during the British Rally Championship when they piloted the Legacy that this one is in tribute to!

The car itself is essentially stock other than TurboXS DTEC controlling boost and Frozen brakes. The interior is partially gutted but still has door cards and dash. Has the rear half of a cage but the front half was cut out to update to new standards. Sparco drivers seat, unknown co-drivers seat. 5 point harnesses. Headlight harnesses upgraded with 8 gauge wire and relays. The Hella's up front dont turn on, I haven't looked into it. I believe the inside ones are 1000's, outside 500's.

There is some rust. The paint is amateur. But I certainly never had any complaints, everyone goes nuts for this car. I've been using as my daily driver since I got it a couple months ago. I can't believe I'm even considering letting this go!

Unfortunately I just broke my phone and I only have this meme I made with it beside my drift Legacy. I will update pics asap.

'91 5MT SS-TD04, WRX TMIC, Bosal twin dump, Spec LW flywheel/pressure plate, FCD, Walbro fuel pump-RIP
'93 5MT N/A wagon, over 400,000 miles!-Gone, parts lived on
'94 Auto SS-vf24, WRX TMIC, Bosal twin dump, Meth kit coming soon!-Now RWD!
MConte05
Second Gear

Re: Colin McRae tribute rally car - $2500 -Fargo, ND

Post by MConte05 »

Interested. Please get me some pictures ASAP.

MSConte05@gmail.com
Binford
Third Gear

Post by Binford »

Sold.
'91 5MT SS-TD04, WRX TMIC, Bosal twin dump, Spec LW flywheel/pressure plate, FCD, Walbro fuel pump-RIP
thewaterboy
First Gear

Post by thewaterboy »

Binford wrote: Unfortunately I just broke my phone and I only have this meme I made with it beside my drift Legacy. I will update pics asap.

Info on the drift Legacy, and GO!
Binford
Third Gear

Post by Binford »

thewaterboy wrote:
Info on the drift Legacy, and GO!

Haha, I'll have to post up a build thread or something! I'll let you know!