FS: 1992 Subaru Legacy L, AWD - Vermont

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
dullers
In Neutral

FS: 1992 Subaru Legacy L, AWD - Vermont

Post by dullers »

1992 Subaru Legacy L, AWD
94,450 miles

Bunch of photos here: http://imgur.com/a/WwxWK
** Note: two exhaust pics of car on lift were examples I found that I was using for generating ideas. Exhaust does still need to be installed **

Asking $1,250

I've got about $1,200 in recent parts into it.

Runs and drives great. I rescued it from a friends yard where it sat for a couple of years. Planned to rehab it and use it as a DD/fun car. Was going to outfit the front with some off-road lights and light bars/hoops. Maybe play on some dirt tracks. I drove it 120 miles to get it home. Hit 80mph on the highway. No issues, drives great.
Just don't have the time and too many other commitments. Taking up too much space in the driveway!

RECENT WORK
new plugs, full tank of fuel, replaced bad CV joint/axle, (extra one included), new oil and subaru filter, oil pan & gasket. New primed fenders

NEEDS
needs exhaust - all parts included for this service: UEL headers with gaskets, high-flow muffler & cat, polished tip
needs reasonably minor rear quarter panel rust work on both sides
brakes still work but have surface rust from lack of use. might want to replace them sometime in the near future. Stops fine, currently.

Also Includes
Double din Jensen head unit
Audiobahn 2 channel amp (planned to run single sub off it)
17" Gold BBS rims, dunlop graspic winter tires. Low pro gorilla lugs & tool
14" black steelies with cooper weathermaster winter tires

Have it all stripped down to do the body work and then paint. Trim, headlights, taillights, etc are all in the back seat.

Just needs someone with the time and dedication! Could be a great daily driver or toy. It starts right up every time.

Car as it sits today:
http://i.imgur.com/Z6dWgAb.jpg

Shoot me an email with questions, interests, what-have-you
Thanks for looking!

Dullers [at] gmail (dot) com
92 Legacy L, AWD Auto. 94k miles purchased in May 2011 for 250 bone$
It starts...