WTT for 1 or 2 legacy touring wagons for 05 Outback+cash

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
1STGEN Touring
In Neutral

WTT for 1 or 2 legacy touring wagons for 05 Outback+cash

Post by 1STGEN Touring »

hey all im new to the page and since seeing one of the touring wagons/ turbo wagons for sale at a good will used car lot out of all places im really wanting to get one. I'm willing to trade my 2005 subaru outback L.L. Bean edition outback with the H6 motor and the 5EAT transmission. the car is an all flroida car with me being the second owner. ive had it about 2 months and have added about 5,500 miles to the car. i got the car with only 59,800 miles on it and i just rolled over 65,000 miles on it the last few days. it has all of the factory options except the factory NAV. whe i bought the car the dealer had to fix the sunroof under thier own dime since they new about it so thats a $1000 job that dosent have to be done for a long time. what i have added to the car since i have gotten it
[/img]-weather tech floor mats
-07-09 radio to get AUX cord
-trailer hitch
-all interior lights and tag and reverse lights replaced with LED lights and soon to be both front and rear turn signals

KBB list the car around at about a little more than $11k but with these they go for about !k more just because of the low millage and it being an all Florida car.

Im really looking for 1 rust free, running good turbo wagon +cash or lots of parts or 2 in pretty good shape turbo wagons that at least one of them running plush cash or lots of parts. i could care less what trans they have or the millage. as long as the offer is reasonable since thier is about a 10 year gap between the cars. yes i know i sound crazy but for some reason the first gens are one of my most favorite cars of all time and my most obtainable dream car.
you can message me for images of the car since i have no clue how to do it on here
also i am located in Orlando, Fl but i am willing to travel some to meet
"if in doubt, flatout"- Colin McRae
-2005 Subaru outback L.L. Bean Edition with H6 power with the 5EAT
-2005 Subaru Baja Turbo with the 4EAT
-really wanting a first gen turbo wagon
Aeryck
In Neutral

Re: WTT for 1 or 2 legacy touring wagons for 05 Outback+cash

Post by Aeryck »

I have an 94 with 75ki on it and a list of new parts that is pretty much everything from turbo solenoid, engine, trans, literally everything is new or rebuilt. Engine was NEW 50k ago, trans and module has 15k on them. Suspension, exhaust, tires brakes, steering components ALL new. Pimped with an awesome stereo system, no rust whatsoever, came outta nevada. Needs new tint and a little cosmetic touch up and a new a/c compressor and that's it, perfect other than that. I have even had to replace the clockspring, a 500 dollar part recently.

I am not interested in your car to keep however, at all, I can't stand the new ones either. This was my family car and the woman decided she needed a bigger car....

I have 13,000 invested and it's all stock outside of the 3 inch exhaust and 16 inch WRX rims. Absolutely fabulous condition. I was planning on finishing the cosmetics and selling it for 10,000 but I would certainbly love to sell or trade it ahead of doing that work because I can focus my energy on my 83 restoration. Your car would sell well out here in salt lake, top dollar area for it in fact
1STGEN Touring
In Neutral

Re: WTT for 1 or 2 legacy touring wagons for 05 Outback+cash

Post by 1STGEN Touring »

Hey man I'm guessing your all the way out in Salt Lake City I'm guessing. I like the car and berthing but when I was looking at cars a long time ago their was a first gen for sale but I wasn't able to get it and it's been the. One car that got away from me. I would be quite serious in trading if you would be up to it but I would first need to figure out how
"if in doubt, flatout"- Colin McRae
-2005 Subaru outback L.L. Bean Edition with H6 power with the 5EAT
-2005 Subaru Baja Turbo with the 4EAT
-really wanting a first gen turbo wagon