Oregon: 93' Subaru Legacy Turbo Sedan

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Oregon: 93' Subaru Legacy Turbo Sedan

Post by robertpaige »

Well the time has come I think to part with my sedan. It's been a long road but I blew the shortblock up on the new motor and I've lost motivation to go any further with it. The car is pretty solid if you just threw another shortblock in it. Something failed and blew a hole in the shortblock. Otherwise it was running good.

Note: front mount intercooler and fuel pump have been sold, what's below is still there.

Specs:
92' Legacy Turbo Sedan
5 Speed turbo trans (hydro clutch)
EJ20G Ver 1 STi engine (closed deck) but now blown up lol
550cc yellow top STi injectors
TD05 16g turbo
Car is RobTuned for 18psi
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Completion Clutch Lightweight flywheel
AEM wideband air/fuel gauge
Autometer boost gauge
Autometer fuel pressure gauge
Tomotorsport Oil Pressure gauge
Tomotersport Coolant Temp gauge
Megan bellmouth down pipe
3" turbo back to Vibrant exhaust
Catless uppipe
Everything's had been refreshed: Headgaskets done less than 5k ago by Matt at SSI in Gladstone. Gates timing belt, water pump and all new pulleys All OEM engine seals, crank seal, cam seals, rear oil separator plate, rear main seal, wrist pin o ring, oil pan resealed, oil cooler seal, oil cooler crossover pipe with new hoses and new waterpump hoses as well, all OEM. Brand new NGK 10mm wires, NGK V power plugs gapped at 0.28", valve cover gaskets. All new breather hoses. A lot of that stuff is totally still useable.
Stainless custom steel turbo inlet
Drag 17x9 wheels w/ 205/40/17s
Adjustable coil overs

I'm asking $3000 for BBS members. the car has a ton of potential left if you just swap back in a shortblock. I had offers at like 6500 before I lost the motor. Feel free to make offers on this thing tho. Text me
for pictures or I can email you them, when I get to a computer I'll put them up in this thread

Robert
503-840-2286

-
-
the guy who had the really low winestone SS on the corvette wheels