Colorado - 94' Turbo wagon, 5-speed swapped, Robtune, etc.

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
joshw02
First Gear

Colorado - 94' Turbo wagon, 5-speed swapped, Robtune, etc.

Post by joshw02 »

Quick rundown, 94' TW original turbo car. Last year of the first gen. Whinestone, nice wrx front seats. 190k, 5-speed swapped with fresh exedy light weight flywheel and clutch, ej22t, wrx tmic, delta street cams, coffee cup mod, jdm td04, sti 550 yellow tops, Walbro pump, Cobb catless DP, 3" exhaust with magnaflow muffler, MSD coil, 550 RobTune with launch control, 6900 lev limit, etc. H&R springs, fresh kyb gr-2's, new steering rack, etc. Car is quick and lots of fun, has been my on and off daily for over three years. Car has some rust around the rear wheel wells, and several dents and dings throughout, sunroof has a short and doesn't always work. It is dead reliable and great in the snow. Car currently has forged 17x7.5 SSR wheels with good 215/45/17 tires on it. I might like to keep these wheels and have some 18"'s with great tires to throw on instead. I'll have pics to come and price is obo. $4200 Car is in Colorado
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 94' Turbo wagon, 5-speed swapped, Robtune, etc.

Post by DLC »

Pics will definitely help. Sounds like a nice build.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+