Illinois - Looking for a car...

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
legacy1992
In Neutral

Illinois - Looking for a car...

Post by legacy1992 »

I just joined tonight and am new to this... I love Subaru Legacy's. I have a 92 L model, FWD and a 98 GT... I am looking to sell my 98 and find another 92-94 model... I prefer first generation models... My 92 is rusting out but runs great. Anyone have a great donor body for my drive train??? Anyone have a 92-94 to sell in running condition??? Stock or custom??? My 92 is a sedan and that's what I want but a station wagon is a possibility... I prefer Auto Trans but MT in the right car would work... Just send me what ever you have to offer and I will decide... Thanks and I look forward to your replies...
legacy1992
In Neutral

Re: Looking for a car...

Post by legacy1992 »

I am in Illinois but willing to purchase the right car from any state. Thanks and let me know what you have or if you know of a car in your travels or one for sale in your area...
colemanapp
In Neutral

Post by colemanapp »

I'm in St. Louis and have a parts car which is pretty much a white 92 sedan with a little rust in the usual places but nothing major. No title tho. No dash, not much interior, was a fwd auto, no motor. I could get rid of it if you could use it.
legacy1992
In Neutral

Post by legacy1992 »

Yes I am interested, can I get pictures or video and talk via phone. let me know if this is all possible. Thanks for the reply.
colemanapp
In Neutral

Post by colemanapp »

Im leaving town friday for a week and its at our farm so no pics or video for another week.