Feeler on interest in 92 legacy trubo sport sedan, good 225k

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
David Ponton
In Neutral

Feeler on interest in 92 legacy trubo sport sedan, good 225k

Post by David Ponton »

I have had a 92 legacy turbo sport sedan for over a decade, loved it, "super fun to drive" as we all know. All mechanical maintained, engine great and still strong, no oil use, white body is in very good condition for its age (garaged), pretty new Michelin tires, interior is like that of a 25 year old car. 225,000 miles
I loaned it to a friend in Montrose Colorado who had a need for transportation (I am in Jemez Springs, NM) and we are now figuring out how to get the car back down here, or to find someone who appreciates the car and understands its value. (The book value shows no understanding)
Is anyone near Montrose who might have an interest? I can supply all details of mechanical replacements.

Thanks to Legacy Central Board for keeping this going!

Thanks for your interest, Dave
dankberries
Second Gear

Re: Feeler on interest in 92 legacy trubo sport sedan, good

Post by dankberries »

$?
93 impreza rally muffin
93 legacy ss Tarmac Terminator
89 Nissan 240sx sr20
90 Nissan 240sx 2jz
killajamal wrote:Dank is actually German for "silly term which the kids have come up with to describe exceptionally choice marijuana.''
2002jm
In Neutral

Post by 2002jm »

Hi: Do you still have this car? Very interested!!
thanks,
jm
David Ponton
In Neutral

Post by David Ponton »

This car will be moving back to Jemez Springs, NM area on Dec. 23rd, 2017. Location is about 80,miles north of ABQ in case your interested. Also, people are reluctant to make offers on this car. It is a great choice for fix up or full restoration because it is not rusted out. Was in NM since new, in Colorado at my friends house only briefly. So I will break the ice and just say it - I want $2000 for the car. Not bad if you can pick it up. Send a PM if you want specific information or want to make an offer. Thanks for your interest.
David
David Ponton
In Neutral

Post by David Ponton »

The car did come back to New Mexico, my friend drove it down. Mileage is over 230 K now, and it still runs perfectly. I live in the Jemez Mountains, and driving up the mountain the other day I powered uphill through a corner and it did beautifully, gripping the road with all 4 equally, easy to hold a line, a feeling of control. The all wheel drive with honey-bucket power split front-to-rear is still perfect, ageless, a priceless feature in this car. I have a newer Subaru that drives fine, but not near as fun as the Legacy turbo, and not not so powerful. I have posted pictures to my personal website, which is up for selling photographs, not cars, but here is a link to the Subaru pics.
https://wildearthlight.photoshelter.com ... lFw.cstzkg
Pictures show minor damage, ripped out seam in drivers seat, dash is not cracked, windshield was replaced a few years back and still looks new, not sandblasted or starred anywhere, drivers seat belt is no longer automatic, you have to push it over your head and shoulder to get get behind it. Sunroof opens electrically, but has to to be cranked shut. AC has been upgraded, works fine.
Thanks again for your interest.
David
David Ponton
In Neutral

Post by David Ponton »

The car has been sold. Thanks for your interest. This old website still works, thanks tho those who keep it going and enabling me to find the right buyer! All the best to everyone!
David
Omega79
Second Gear

Post by Omega79 »

I am the proud new owner and so happy to have found something through the board. David was fantastic and I can't wait to dig into this little gem!
lucas wrote:There were multiple Legacys with 300k+ miles. Jesus will return on a Turbo Lego.