Portland Or, 1993 Touring wagon

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
YetiSmasher
First Gear

Portland Or, 1993 Touring wagon

Post by YetiSmasher »

Hello everybody. I'm trying to sell me touring wagon.

So basically I have 3 of these cars. 2 wagons and 1 SS. I wouldn't mind letting go of 1 of the wagons.. So with that being said, I'm the second owner, original owner died shortly after the exchange. It has it has 180xxx miles, and it's completely unmolested. Clean title, interior is imaculant, and has a fully functional sun roof that does slightly leak every now and again with heavy rain. I just put some 05 gt wheels on it with brand new Yokohama snow tires. New ngk plugs and wires as well. Great compression In all cylinders and the turbo has zero play. Like I said the interior is flawless. Not a single tear or stain. NO CEL.

Cons: unfortunately, it is an auto. But performs flawlessly. No slips, no gimmicks, nothing.

The paint on the hood and roof could use a touch up

And last but not least the other day I had somebody back into me on the driver side quarter panel and there is now a dent. Super pissed about it but not a whole lot I can do about it at the moment.

Just passed deq with flying colors. New plates and tags. For more info and pictures please call or text me my name is Ben. 5038940438