FS (Maryland): 94 Legacy L

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
theflystyle
Second Gear

FS (Maryland): 94 Legacy L

Post by theflystyle »

​It saddens me to post this but its her time. The car has been in my family's possession since ~16k miles when we bought her. She is currently at 251k but still going. She has been a daily driver her whole life and recently didn't pass Virginia state inspection mostly due to a leaking steering rack. That along with my parents retirement looming and already having other cars means it doesn't make sense to make the fixes to keep her.

I know the transmission was changed about 10 years ago and it shifts smoothly today. There are EDM glass headlights as well as WRX (think 2002?) rims. Python remote start is installed and still working (remotes included). There is an Aiwa head-unit and Kenwood speakers but its been a little quirky and plays at a low volume. The clear coat is peeling in and there is rust in the usual places. The windows work, side mirror controls do not, NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS, the A/C does not work and the door cards have seen better days. Overall the interior is still in good condition based on age. The alternator and radiator have been replaced in the past few years.​ The mouse belts also still work.​

I have a video of the car running at idle and it is very vibration free and runs smoothly. Regular oil changes have been performed her whole life.

I've been a member of this site for years and I wanted to list it here first. All offers will be considered and please ask any questions you have.

Link to photo album - https://photos.app.goo.gl/xaR9UY67D52MC7tXA
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

-And the list of things your should never say again...gets longer....
theflystyle
Second Gear

Re: FS (Maryland): 94 Legacy L

Post by theflystyle »

Bump for a good home.
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

Bump
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

Sold
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R