FS: 1994 Legacy Touring Wagon, SLC UT

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
ashergrey
In Neutral

FS: 1994 Legacy Touring Wagon, SLC UT

Post by ashergrey »

I've owned the car since December 2009. Currently with 240kish miles. It's been a winter beater and outdoor adventure vehicle for the time that I've had it.

Good: It's a turbo wagon! Lifted on King springs and 1998 Outback struts. Fitted with 02 WRX leather seats (original seats available as well). A/C works most of the time (occasionally intermittent). New O2 sensor. New Turbosmart Kompact BPV. Grimmspeed manual boost controller (running 9 psi). Primitive Rally skid plate and rear diff cover. Recently replumbed vacuum/PCV lines. Boost gauge. Subaru under driver seat sub wired to Pioneer deck.

Bad: It's a turbo wagon! Body/paint has seen better days. Car is currently not registered due to trouble passing Utah emissions. I replaced the downpipe with a Cobb catted DP, replacing a no-name pipe with cracked welds but before I could get it in for a retest, the 4eat transmission started slipping in 3rd and refusing to lock up or shift into 4th. Power steering pump and rack leak. Driver door handle partially broken (I have a salvage yard spare waiting to be painted/installed). Often takes multiple turns of the key to get starter to fire (solenoid clicks). Tires need replacement.

I'm not wanting to spend the money on transmission work. Open to any reasonable offers. Otherwise, it's probably headed to the wrecking yard. Car can be driven but due to the transmission issue, I wouldn't push it. Located in the SLC area of Utah.

image upload
1994 Pure White Touring Wagon
91talon
In Neutral

Re: FS: 1994 Legacy Touring Wagon, SLC UT

Post by 91talon »

What's the price?
Aeryck
In Neutral

Post by Aeryck »

He said any reasonable offer
brandon173267
In Neutral

Post by brandon173267 »

Did you end up selling it?
cartwheels
Second Gear

Post by cartwheels »

What happened to this thing? (Yes, I realize I am bumping a 2 year old thread)
1994 Legacy TW
1993 Geo Tracker
1991 Legacy SS (finally got one!)
Someperson
Fourth Gear

Post by Someperson »

Bump
Blue 94GT dead and steadily parting out.
Silver 93 Fwd N/A sedan undergoing repairs
93 Winestone TW project
92 SS scrapped by my landlord...