FS - 2007 Subaru Impreza wagon 2.5i 5MT SOLD

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

FS - 2007 Subaru Impreza wagon 2.5i 5MT SOLD

Post by Legacy777 »

Looking for a reliable car in good condition and lower than average mileage then look no further than my 2007 Subaru Impreza wagon 2.5i 5MT AWD! I’ve owned it for about a year and half and the car has been a great car without any problems. I’m selling because we needed something a little larger for the family. The car has 124,050 miles on it. The interior is very clean! The stereo has been upgraded and has Bluetooth with hands-free capability. It comes with all-weather floor mats. The exterior is in good condition with a few typical dings/scratches for a car of its age. The oil & filter were changed about 500 miles ago. I unfortunately don’t have any maintenance history on the car before I purchased it. The inspection/registration sticker is good until January 2021. As far as routine maintenance, it needs new tires.

Asking $4,000 OBO.

Link to pictures is below.

https://main.experiencetherave.com/suba ... rezaWagon/
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FS - 2007 Subaru Impreza wagon 2.5i 5MT SOLD