1993 Turbo Legacy Sedan - Silver, Gilroy CA

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
93 Suby
In Neutral

1993 Turbo Legacy Sedan - Silver, Gilroy CA

Post by 93 Suby »

I basically have a rolling shell for sale. It has a clean California title and is on non-op so no back fees / easy transfer if you are taking it out of state.

The motor is in it at the moment but I am planning to keep it and a few other parts for another project of mine (the motor has low compression per the previous owner).

It has a broken transmission (automatic) which I can put in the trunk if you want it.

The body has about 173k miles ("no rust") and has been off the road for about 15 years. The drivers door trim/front drivers side fender have snagged each other. The interior is complete. It does have the turbo parts, hood (minor denting along the front edge), grill, spoiler, wheels. I have a clutch pedal assembly and shifter console surround piece from a similar year legacy in case you want to convert it to a manual transmission.

This would be a nice car for someone back east to replace a rusted out body.