»  Marketplace »  Car Lot - Craigslist/eBay
#SS For sale in Vermont

Custom Search
Login | Register

Forum rules

No partouts or individual parts sales.

Note whether or not the listing is by the creator of the post.

Post subject: SS For sale in Vermont
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:47 am 
Second Gear
1991-94 Subaru legacy turbo SS-$1500 (Chester VT) 9x8b2-6718453882@sale.craigslist.org Posted two weeks ago I still can not figure out how to properly post the Car Lot

Profile  Offline
 Post subject: Re: SS For sale in Vermont
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:40 pm 
1991 and up Subaru legacy turbo SS sedans. These are very rare cars and came original with the Turbocharged closed deck block version of the 2.2 engine that made Subaru's reliability a legend before the crappy 2.5 engine! These are a real JDM car and in 91 for a legacy SS the MSRP was over 29k! These are really neat cars and are pre OBD2 so no need to have it plugged in for inspection so there's A Lot you can do for performance and individual taste depending on what you want to build or leave it stock! These engines on normal boost of only 7psi made just under 170hp and over 190lb of Torque with the (hot) setup! (Non intercooled) on 91 octane! And I know that these were grossly underrated! I have one that I intercooled it with the small WRX top mount and upgraded the boost controller and wide band O2 sensor reader for tuning it and used a G tech pro to get the actual real performance Gain! These cars are easily capable of doing 0-60 mph in sub 5 seconds! Yes it takes a little bit of work but it's Far easier than anything after the OBD2 regulations! And literally just about everything that is for sale performance part's wise that fit a Impreza\wrx-Sti will bolt right on to the Legacy! And there's a massive support group for these cars and there is a lot of parts from the regular standard legacies that are identical body wise except for the hood and trunk! I also have a 91 sedan SS that has a very special drivetrain in it. It has a 2.0ejt intercooled quad Cam coil on plug ignition and completely forged and balanced internals and was built and tuned by Subaru STI and Prodrive world rally products in Australia! It also has the entire driveline from the 99S201 donor car! There is also a legacy SS wagon available and is extremely nice and very very rare! It has less than 120k miles on it and it doesn't need much to be a really nice car! Now the bad! I have not been driving them for over a year! So there's going to Have to be work done to get them running and driving! If you are afraid of working on the car DON'T REPLY TO THE AD! I am willing to let them go for a REASONABLE price! And there is A lot of parts that I have been collecting for year's for them including 4 NA legacies that are in running condition and are the L model and have most parts identical! Most of the Turbocharged ones are manual transmission and have limited slip Differentials and the center diffs are clutched limited slip's and a couple are adjustable center DCCD units. AGAIN if you are not interested in working on the car\Cars don't bother waisting your time and mine! If you are looking for something interesting to build these are great cars and are highly appreciated! If you don't think that these cars can be extremely fast I have the videos of the black 93 sedan that is highly modified and even though the engine is internally stock! On 25+ psi that car was running 0-60 in 3.24 seconds on 16.5 psi in first gear and 25+ in second. I have the videos to prove it! Let me know if you are interested in it all or just one and which one and set up a time to come by and look at them! If you have no intention of actually looking at them then again please don't waist your time and mine! Make a strong offer in person! That's the person who is serious! I have to much to do and can't afford the distraction from the wannabe! Be reasonable and I will be Fair!

Profile  Offline
 Post subject: Re: SS For sale in Vermont
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:42 pm 
A tough read, but he has several SS's for sale.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/su ... 53882.html

Profile  Offline