VHT HEADER PAINT

Headers, cats, uppipes, downpipes, midpipes and mufflers.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Falken-18c
Second Gear

VHT HEADER PAINT

Post by Falken-18c »

VHT header paint silica ceramic coating. I bought this and im planing on painting my header and a few extra has any body used this paint. i also have red wrinkle for when i do my intake manifold.
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Re: VHT HEADER PAINT

Post by gijonas »

yes and the stuff works excellent.dont hesitate to use it.As with any paint,prep is key.
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Yeah, and some of the engine parts really soak up oil over time, so make sure you soak the hell out of it with solvent. My valve covers' paint peeled right off, but the intake manifold wasn't bad. I used an acid etching primer under the paint, but the valve covers must have soaked in too much oil and crap over the years in spite of it all.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Falken-18c
Second Gear

Post by Falken-18c »

evolutionmovement wrote:Yeah, and some of the engine parts really soak up oil over time, so make sure you soak the hell out of it with solvent. My valve covers' paint peeled right off, but the intake manifold wasn't bad. I used an acid etching primer under the paint, but the valve covers must have soaked in too much oil and crap over the years in spite of it all.
thanks