92 GT lives another day!

Heads, valves, pistons, rods, crankshaft, etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

JimBos Legacy
First Gear

92 GT lives another day!

Post by JimBos Legacy »

Got done swapping my car with the 96 WRX EJ20g, had some kinks I had to work out (forgetting the main circuit ground, getting new coil packs because I was only running 2 cylinders, and head gasket stop-leak) but she is back on the road again! Now I’ve got to crack my old engine apart to see where it failed. I’ve got all the head off and I’m going to eventually have to reassemble them so if anyone has a video or thread that could help me out with that, that’d be much appreciated. I was really hoping that she would be a closed deck because I’ve heard rumors that any pre-94’ 20g is closed deck, but that’s busted.

Next up is trying to find a 22t block for my heads, new suspension, and 4.11 rear diff. If anyone has and vids/ threads on their setups, thatd be helpful, thanks guys!

Edit: Never learned how to post pics on the website, usually I use Tapatalk but it’s currently down
JimBo

1992 JDM Subaru Legacy GT wagon
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 92 GT lives another day!

Post by Legacy777 »

Jim,

Yeah if you have some pictures that would be great. You need to host pictures on sites like image shack, photobucket, imgur, etc.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm