2000 GT Sedan items are few and far between!

Struts, spring, anti-rollbars, braces and the like.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

bwolf33
In Neutral

2000 GT Sedan items are few and far between!

Post by bwolf33 »

I just do not understand why there are so many items for the newer wagon, and not the sedan? Heck, for that matter there is nothing for legacies if you really look around. WRX everywhere, soon there going to be like Hondas. If you can not tell I have been online for over 3 hours looking at sites and posts from all over with very little good news. I will not give up!!!
If anyone here can help great.

I am looking to work on my car in this order,

Suspension
Brakes
Port and polish work (on the west coast near SF. or Sac)
Headers and exhaust
Additional engine basics to match
Turbo
Body kit

I would really be happy if anyone can point me into the right direction with web pages, what they have on their car, and any other help.
Thank you!
Britten
totech
Second Gear

Post by totech »

Although this is primarily a resource for the older Legacies, some of us have had some experience with the newer ones.

Suspension - Coilovers are the best option, Tein comes to mind - available in the US - Whiteline sways, cusco, all the big brands.

Brakes - Anything for the WRX fits, and works well.

Engine work - sorry, I am not local

Headers - any Subaru 2.5 headers work - and fit usually - exhaust - Brullen, MRT, tons of vendors

Additional Engine basics? You may have to be specific here -

Turbo - there are some kits - do a search on www.impreza.net

Body Kit - only Japan I think, There is more and more becoming available in the last few months.

When I bought my 2000 in 2000 - there was nothing. Now there is lots - just have to look harder.

Please be more specific in what you want - ride, etc and I will supply links.

I have a CAI, and mostly cosmetic stuff on my new BH - although I have researched lots on the recently traded 2000.
08 GE - SWP
96 BG - SGP
96 CX - EBP