what are the best coil overs for my 1st gen wagon ?

Struts, spring, anti-rollbars, braces and the like.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

dreadnok
In Neutral

what are the best coil overs for my 1st gen wagon ?

Post by dreadnok »

I am thinking of buying my no joke 21st 1st gen legacy wagon. I bought ,sold and saved many 1st gen legacys from the crusher in years past. I have not owned a 1st gen in about 6 years. If I buy this 94 legacy wagon it has to be slammed . I just cant drive stock lol . well I am looking for a good set of coil overs that wont coast me a ton of money . But I don't want a cheep/ shitty ride. I want the car to handle well and look good . Things have changed sense I left the 1st gen world . I also would like to hear the best bang for buck susp mods to make my wagon corner better rid better . any help would be awesome .

PS, The wagon is a NON TURBO (BUMMER) . I am still on the hunt for a clean 1st gen turbo sedan . they are sooooooo hard to find in connecticut . even non turbo 1st gens are scares
turbo970
Third Gear

Re: what are the best coil overs for my 1st gen wagon ?

Post by turbo970 »

i heard racelands were ok not perfect but they fit if you get them for a 90's impreza
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

Ones for a 1st generation impreza or legacy will work. Buy the best ones you can afford. There is a direct price / performance link when it comes to coilovers.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
dreadnok
In Neutral

Post by dreadnok »

Thanks guys .