Prodrive Speedlines aka Colin McRae's Legacy Wheels Question

Where the power meets the road.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

drewriviera
First Gear

Post by drewriviera »

I am looking at buying another SS, I want to make a rally car, but I can't find the wheels that Prodrive used on McRae's and the others Legacy's. Can someone help? Where are they sold? Those wheels MAKE any Legacy rally car.
Thanks!
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Re: Prodrive Speedlines aka Colin McRae's Legacy Wheels Ques

Post by beatersubi »

These?:
Or these?:

They're both made by Speedline and they're hard to find as they're out of production. They're not light either, but I'd imagine they're strong.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
drewriviera
First Gear

Post by drewriviera »

It would definitely be the second ones that are pictured...that's a shame that they are out of production. That was one of the only wheels I would even want to run!
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Keep an eye on Ebay and craigslist, they're out there. I picked up a set of the five-spokes on craigslist, of all places.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
BC5RSRA
In Neutral

Post by BC5RSRA »

I had a set as I have an original 90 type ra but they were stolen a month ago. When someone broke into my locker in the building I live in...:(
Apex3
Fourth Gear

Post by Apex3 »

Be prepared for a long search. Especially watch Ebay and Japanese importers, maybe even get in touch with an importer to get them to keep an eye out.
drewriviera
First Gear

Post by drewriviera »

BC5RSRA wrote:I had a set as I have an original 90 type ra but they were stolen a month ago. When someone broke into my locker in the building I live in...:(
That sucks! On the other hand, you must have a field day messing with STI's in that RS/RA huh? How do they like being beaten down by a 1990 Legacy?