Spinnyups old 92

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

Bcaron1000
First Gear

Re: Spinnyups old 92

Post by Bcaron1000 »

Thanks man! Yeah I’m still using the tomei turbo, I put my ol symms 4-2-1 el headers and a 44mm tial ewg. She drives extremely smoothImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
91Legacyresto
First Gear

Post by 91Legacyresto »

Im wondering how well the whiteline roll centre kit worked out for you? I like as much steering feel as possible. Also, which aluminum control arms did you end up buying? Ive seen a little conflicting info on whats the right length and what isnt.

Reson im asking is because im pulling the trans next week for a new clutch install. Figured while im under there with the ball joints halfway out already, i might as well upgrade all that while im under the car before the snow starts to hit for the year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

91 LS Turbo Project
Bcaron1000
First Gear

Post by Bcaron1000 »

91Legacyresto wrote:Im wondering how well the whiteline roll centre kit worked out for you? I like as much steering feel as possible. Also, which aluminum control arms did you end up buying? Ive seen a little conflicting info on whats the right length and what isnt.

Reson im asking is because im pulling the trans next week for a new clutch install. Figured while im under there with the ball joints halfway out already, i might as well upgrade all that while im under the car before the snow starts to hit for the year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
The roll center kit actually made it feel a lot smoother cornering, and as for control arms I used a set of 96 Gc8 that were identical dimensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk