94' SS 5MT

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

robertpaige
Fourth Gear

94' SS 5MT

Post by robertpaige »

Sold the wagon and picked this up from a friend. I love it, it's exactly what I wanted! Can't wait to put money into it. Gonna paint the wheels darker gold or white, not sure yet. And the interior is perfect. I'll post some interior shots soon.

EJ22T 190k
5MT
VF11
07' Forester TMIC
Hallman MBC
ACT Stage 1 Clutch
NGK plugs/wires
Desnorked
K&N Panel Filtre
3" all the way back to Greddy 4 1/2 exhaust
GlowShift boost gauge
WRX wheels
STi lip
Mesh Grill
Alarm system

the guy who had the really low winestone SS on the corvette wheels
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Re: 94' SS 5MT

Post by kimokalihi »

Nice looks pretty clean.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Congrats. Hopefully, you're going to paint the wheels first, if you haven't already.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

Looks like a great find, congats! Is this car oem 5mt or swaped?

I also run this same tmic. I found that you can remove the outer black plastic covers to gain firewall clearance. Came in handy for me cuz ish is CRAMPED there for any top mount. xD
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

Stephan, I am repainting the wheels ASAP.. I hate them. Probably white to match.

Doaomo, the car is OEM 5MT. And thanks for the tip! The IC fits nicely as is, but I could always use more room.
James614
Fourth Gear

Post by James614 »

Looks very clean! Nice!
93 Touring Wagon (EJ20G 5spd Swap) -- Finally back and running strong as ever!

05 Outback 2.5XT 5spd -- Now the wife can have her SUV and get in on the turbo Legacy goodness at the same time.
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

I think i'm gonna paint the wheels white.

cartwheels
Second Gear

Post by cartwheels »

I'm jealous! That thing is clean.
1994 Legacy TW
1993 Geo Tracker
1991 Legacy SS (finally got one!)
Doaomo
First Gear

Post by Doaomo »

robertpaige wrote:Stephan, I am repainting the wheels ASAP.. I hate them. Probably white to match.

Doaomo, the car is OEM 5MT. And thanks for the tip! The IC fits nicely as is, but I could always use more room.
That's a hella good find being that its a non-swap!!! As for the IC, I thought I saw in the pic's that it was rubbing the firewall a bit. I hate that...
James614
Fourth Gear

Post by James614 »

I like the white wheels, or they look great in silver too IMO.

05 Outback 2.5XT 5spd -- Now the wife can have her SUV and get in on the turbo Legacy goodness at the same time.
Someperson
Fourth Gear

Post by Someperson »

Mine are black and i have black door handles, looks awesome! Lemme get them back on and i'll post a pic or 2. Roof needs to be black soon too
Blue 94GT dead and steadily parting out.
Silver 93 Fwd N/A sedan undergoing repairs
93 Winestone TW project
92 SS scrapped by my landlord...
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

Awesome, i'd love to see that!

Doaomo, right? A lot of the T Leggys around here for sale are auto or have been swapped. I'm glad this was OEM.
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

Got rear ended by some idiot girl looking at her phone at a stop light today. THANKFULLY the car is completely fine. She hit me hard and I got out expecting the back end to be caved, but whattya know, not a scratch. Well, there are some faint pressure cracks above my license plate, but who knows if they were caused by her or not. Nothing that i'm crying about..
James614
Fourth Gear

Post by James614 »

Bumpers doing their job is a beautiful thing. Good thing it wasn't a truck or SUV whose bumper is level with your rear light panel!

Oh yeah, please tell me you filed a police report so she got a ticket for her stupidity!

kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

robertpaige wrote:Got rear ended by some idiot girl looking at her phone at a stop light today. THANKFULLY the car is completely fine. She hit me hard and I got out expecting the back end to be caved, but whattya know, not a scratch. Well, there are some faint pressure cracks above my license plate, but who knows if they were caused by her or not. Nothing that i'm crying about..
Pictures or it didn't happen. Jk. I'd be mad. Fuck people who text and drive.
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

She was driving an SUV but LUCKILY 1) I had the clutch in so I rolled and 2) she had a big license place box holder thing or else she would have probably smashed my trunk in. I pulled over and was so glad and relieved that my car was fine I didn't really care about a police report. I asked her how she did not see my car in front of her and she said she was looking at her phone.. I took down her ID info and said i'd call if I found anything. I found those pressure marks in the paint so I called to let them know and it was her parents car, her mom was a real bitch. I figured it'd be more hassle to file insurance and what not so i'm just forgetting it, being grateful my car is okay.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

I'd still file the police report in case you find anything later and decide to pursue insurance or other issues. It's "relatively" simple to file the police report....(Ok...I know it's probably a pain in the butt, but it's probably worth it in the long run if anything happened).
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

If her mom was a bitch, fuck her. She should be kissing your ass if she was smart. File the report and claim with her insurance and get an estimate with your insurance company and cash the check and buy something cool for your car. Teach her a lesson. Teach her daughter not to text on her stupid phone while she's driving. She's gonna get someone killed one day with that thing.
alexandermf
Third Gear

Post by alexandermf »

^ I agree with kimo,MAYBE if they were super nice and if the daughter was super hot with a nice rack, just MAYBE I wouldn't file... But since they were and shes prolly fat with lots of acne go for the kill!! Thats like 200-400 cash in your pocket for "bumper paint and repair" :)
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

AT LEAST! Painting a bumper alone is probably 3-400 plus sanding it and maybe replacing it?
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

Shit.... I filed the claim last night but they called me and I canceled it today. You think I should open it and go through with that?? I have up to 72hrs to file a report, so i'll do that today. Extra cash would be nice..
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Yes, file a report. Letting her off is as bad as condoning texting while driving. She needs to be punished for her misbehavior. I'd say she wouldn't learn otherwise, but she most likely won't anyway. And the bitchy parents need to be hit where it hurts: their wallet.
Not to mention covering your unforeseen medical cost. You never know when a previously un-noticed back injury will act up.
I had a similar thing happen, only the offending driver wasn't on the phone. Their insurance paid for my totaled car, and sent me to a good chiropractor immediately. I was fine, had the chiropractor bill paid and a decent settlement in my pocket within a few weeks. Its worth your time to stick it to ignorant people and their insurance companies.
The only reason I would hesitate is if I drove for a living. In the great state of Washington, a collision goes on your record regardless of fault. Screwed me out of a good job once.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I wish I hadn't filed a claim with my accident with the tree when I snowed. Police don't know about it but its on some book that insurance companies can see and my insurance went up $30/month because of it. For 5 years. Might not affect you since it wasn't your fault though.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

My suggestion is at least file the report with the police. Then there will at least be a record of it, so if anything happens in the future, that report will usually hold more weight than if there wasn't one and it's just he said she said.

Filing a claim is really up to you. I can see both sides....sticking it to her....but also not wanting to make a record on your insurance.

So....yeah....at least file the report.....
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

Police report didn't get filed and insurance never got bak to me. Oh well.

Here's how she's sitting as of now.