»  Community »  Picture and Multimedia Gallery
#Hello, I'm Ramon

Custom Search
Login | Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:41 pm 
In Neutral
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:19 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Woensdrecht, The Netherlands
Hello guys,

I'm Ramon, a 16-year old guy from The Netherlands, you know, the country that makes cheese, weed and clogs? Well, that's where I'm from. That may be the reason my English isn't perfect, but I'll try my best to be as clear as possible!

I (not yet) drive a '93 Subaru Legacy 2.0 GL 25th Anniversary Edition. It's the 2WD model, but we'll soon be converting it to a 4WD.

Here are a couple of pictures, they're not the best quality, and a bit outdated, but it'll get you a good enough impression of the car.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

There are some things I want to do to the car:

- AWD swap
- Clean it
- Maybe a turbo :)
- Turbo hood and bumper
- A US/Aus/NZ taillight bar thingy
- Better steeringwheel, preferably a dish wheel
- Some nice WRX rims, or some TE37's or NT03+M's

Well, the list goes on, but this is the big stuff.

Greetings from me :)


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:43 pm 
In Neutral
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 3:55 am
Posts: 36
Location: Tri-State; NY; (631)
Goedemiddag Ramon!,

Welcome to the Forum! Excellent starting point, loving those NED license plate tags! Keep us posted, Pal. Looks like an early US Forester exhaust poking out...? 8)

Kanpai!,
#89


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:24 pm 
Third Gear
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:02 am
Posts: 881
Location: Anchorage,Alaska
Welcome,

Your car has some good features that we never received on our cars in the US. A few that I saw was electronic leveling headlights, clock under the heater controls, and not sure what the button is next to the rear defroster. That's where we have the cruise button here in the US. Nice car over all and looking forward to see your progress.

_________________
Charles

90' White/Gray Outback DD workhorse (670,xxx) miles
92' Onyx Metallic (430,xxx) Wife's DD
68' Barracuda formula S 340 4spd coupe (ongoing project)
66' Mustang 2+2 4spd wife's (ongoing project)


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:37 am
Posts: 27100
Location: Houston, Tx
Welcome to the BBS!

_________________
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
1997 Impreza OBS

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:09 am 
In Neutral
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:19 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Woensdrecht, The Netherlands
#89 wrote:
Goedemiddag Ramon!,

Welcome to the Forum! Excellent starting point, loving those NED license plate tags! Keep us posted, Pal. Looks like an early US Forester exhaust poking out...? 8)

Kanpai!,
#89


Thank you very much! Why do you love them that much? I really like some of your plates! Like the Florida ones. I'll keep you guys posted, slow but steady! I have acctually no idea what kind of exhaust it is, I was thinking of a Impreza GT Turbo exhaust, just by the looks of it.

rallyak wrote:
Welcome,

Your car has some good features that we never received on our cars in the US. A few that I saw was electronic leveling headlights, clock under the heater controls, and not sure what the button is next to the rear defroster. That's where we have the cruise button here in the US. Nice car over all and looking forward to see your progress.


I think that's the button that makes the air circulate in the car instead of letting it flow through it, I'm not 100% sure tho! Thank you very much mate!

Legacy777 wrote:
Welcome to the BBS!


Thanks man!


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 am 
First Gear
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:04 am
Posts: 237
Location: Rocking the Blackstone Valley
For ten dollars-you can order any Florida plate-(well over 100 designs-they come with the words "sample" stamped on them)

_________________
Legacys are like potato chips-you can't stop at one!


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:30 pm 
In Neutral
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:19 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Woensdrecht, The Netherlands
allnines' wrote:
For ten dollars-you can order any Florida plate-(well over 100 designs-they come with the words "sample" stamped on them)


Yep, I know, I already have a few of them, but they aren't legal in The Netherlands... to put them on your car atleast.


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Ramon
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:16 pm 
First Gear
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:04 am
Posts: 237
Location: Rocking the Blackstone Valley
RazorRoks wrote:
allnines' wrote:
For ten dollars-you can order any Florida plate-(well over 100 designs-they come with the words "sample" stamped on them)


Yep, I know, I already have a few of them, but they aren't legal in The Netherlands... to put them on your car atleast.

What about putting it on the dash or on the rear shelf?-that's where I have a couple of them.

_________________
Legacys are like potato chips-you can't stop at one!


Profile  Offline
Reply with quote  

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Panel

Top You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Dizayn Ercan Koc