Hello, I'm Ramon

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

RazorRoks
In Neutral

Hello, I'm Ramon

Post by RazorRoks »

Hello guys,

I'm Ramon, a 16-year old guy from The Netherlands, you know, the country that makes cheese, weed and clogs? Well, that's where I'm from. That may be the reason my English isn't perfect, but I'll try my best to be as clear as possible!

I (not yet) drive a '93 Subaru Legacy 2.0 GL 25th Anniversary Edition. It's the 2WD model, but we'll soon be converting it to a 4WD.

Here are a couple of pictures, they're not the best quality, and a bit outdated, but it'll get you a good enough impression of the car.

There are some things I want to do to the car:

- AWD swap
- Clean it
- Maybe a turbo :)
- Turbo hood and bumper
- A US/Aus/NZ taillight bar thingy
- Better steeringwheel, preferably a dish wheel
- Some nice WRX rims, or some TE37's or NT03+M's

Well, the list goes on, but this is the big stuff.

Greetings from me :)
In Neutral

Re: Hello, I'm Ramon

Post by #89 »

Goedemiddag Ramon!,

Welcome to the Forum! Excellent starting point, loving those NED license plate tags! Keep us posted, Pal. Looks like an early US Forester exhaust poking out...? 8)

Kanpai!,
rallyak
Third Gear

Post by rallyak »

Welcome,

Your car has some good features that we never received on our cars in the US. A few that I saw was electronic leveling headlights, clock under the heater controls, and not sure what the button is next to the rear defroster. That's where we have the cruise button here in the US. Nice car over all and looking forward to see your progress.
Charles

90' White/Gray Outback DD workhorse (670,xxx) miles
92' Onyx Metallic (430,xxx) Wife's DD
68' Barracuda formula S 340 4spd coupe (ongoing project)
66' Mustang 2+2 4spd wife's (ongoing project)
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Welcome to the BBS!
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
RazorRoks
In Neutral

Post by RazorRoks »

#89 wrote:Goedemiddag Ramon!,

Welcome to the Forum! Excellent starting point, loving those NED license plate tags! Keep us posted, Pal. Looks like an early US Forester exhaust poking out...? 8)

Kanpai!,
Thank you very much! Why do you love them that much? I really like some of your plates! Like the Florida ones. I'll keep you guys posted, slow but steady! I have acctually no idea what kind of exhaust it is, I was thinking of a Impreza GT Turbo exhaust, just by the looks of it.
rallyak wrote:Welcome,

Your car has some good features that we never received on our cars in the US. A few that I saw was electronic leveling headlights, clock under the heater controls, and not sure what the button is next to the rear defroster. That's where we have the cruise button here in the US. Nice car over all and looking forward to see your progress.
I think that's the button that makes the air circulate in the car instead of letting it flow through it, I'm not 100% sure tho! Thank you very much mate!
Legacy777 wrote:Welcome to the BBS!
Thanks man!
allnines'
Second Gear

Post by allnines' »

For ten dollars-you can order any Florida plate-(well over 100 designs-they come with the words "sample" stamped on them)
Legacys are like potato chips-you can't stop at one!
RazorRoks
In Neutral

Post by RazorRoks »

allnines' wrote:For ten dollars-you can order any Florida plate-(well over 100 designs-they come with the words "sample" stamped on them)
Yep, I know, I already have a few of them, but they aren't legal in The Netherlands... to put them on your car atleast.
allnines'
Second Gear

Post by allnines' »

RazorRoks wrote:
allnines' wrote:For ten dollars-you can order any Florida plate-(well over 100 designs-they come with the words "sample" stamped on them)
Yep, I know, I already have a few of them, but they aren't legal in The Netherlands... to put them on your car atleast.
What about putting it on the dash or on the rear shelf?-that's where I have a couple of them.
Legacys are like potato chips-you can't stop at one!