1991 Subaru Legacy L FWD

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

CypherMax
In Neutral

1991 Subaru Legacy L FWD

Post by CypherMax »

:D Hey there im new here and here is my car. The pics on the website are really old but u get the idea. www.ImportMatrix.com Click on drivers and my car is the first one. Here are all my specs:

Body Color-Mica Ruby

Interior -Custom red and black paint scheme on vents, dash, kick panels, center console, all four doors, etc.

Internal Modifications- Alpine-7875 60Wx4 head unit/four 6-1/2 Alpine SPS 1929S 2-way coaxial speakers/ 10” Alpine S10 subwoofer in a custom Alpine bandpass box with a titanium flared port and plexiglass viewing window. All powered by an Alpine MRV-357 1,000 watt 5-channel amplifier. Custom wiring from the head unit’s auxiliary input to a RIO MP3 player. Matrix racing pedals. Cobra Radar detector. GTech Competition Pro Meter.

External Modifications- Set of hyper white Eurolite fog lights with a kill switch. Set of white Eurolite LED windshield washer lights with a kill switch. Full red Street Glow competition Gold Series underglow kit with a covered red toggle switch. Strobe light inside of the viewing window of the woofer box as well as in back up lights. 5% Limo Tint on back windows with custom inlay on back windshield. Importmatrix.com banner on the front windshield, various sponsor stickers on back windows. Set of KYB GR2 performance gas struts. 4 Motegi FF5 Rims with Ventus Rubber and Eibach lowering springs.

Engine Modifications- Ravin performance exhaust system with a twin upright Ravin muffler with a cat-back line.

Engine Type- EJ22EAA1BB

Engine Specifications- 4-cylinder, 16- valve fuel injected, 2.2 liter, horizontally opposed boxer engine.

Torque-137fpt @ 4400 rpm

Stock Horsepower-130hp @ 5600 rpm

Claimed Horsepower-140hp @ 5600 rpm

0-60-7 seconds

¼ mile-16.5 seconds

Transmission-Automatic with manual option

Future Modifications- custom body kit, paint the whole car black, get a pair of Corbeau CR1 red racing seats with 4-point harnesses, stinger capacitor, viper security system with an auto-starter. Stage 3 Turbo Kit, Alpine DVD player monitor. After that who knows…