Importrp.com

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

jamal
Vendor
Vendor

Importrp.com

Post by jamal »

Import replacement parts seems to sell a lot of brake and suspension and rice parts, from what I can tell, and when I saw the pads I wanted for $20-$40 less than anywhere else, I decided to place an order.

There were a few things about the process that I didn't really like, such as having the most expensive air shipping selected as default, and not showing you the grand total on the last page where you click submit. I went back to check, and saw that I was about to pay $120 for shipping on $40 brake pads. So, if you order from there, pay attention.

The other strange thing is that for some reason my package was placed on Will Call. I was supposed to have gotten it Thursday or Friday, and when it wasn't here by Tuesday, I checked the online tracking and saw that delivery had been cancelled because the customer requested to pick it up (which I did not do). This wasn't a huge deal because it's not far from me, but if I had waited another few days, it would have gotten sent back.

I'm probably going to order some rotors from there, so if it happens again, I'll call UPS and ask why. Other than that, they have great prices and shipped my parts promptly. I'll most likely order from there again.

Edit: importrp is now a nasioc vendor, and from what I've heard is a lot better. Now if you want to order something you can PM them on nasioc to interact with someone directly. I was quoted $220 plus shipping for front WRX and H6 rear brembo blank rotors, and they have other Subaru brake packages now.
peter@functionauto.com