What would you do with...

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

gt2.5turbo
Second Gear

Post by gt2.5turbo »

i pretty much already have it figured out i was just wondering what you guys would do with it if you had that much set aside for you car to use on whatever you wanted thats just why i asked.
93 White Legacy Turbo Wagon: For Sale-ish
93 White Turbo Sedan: soon with a little more umf
91, funky brown purple gray color, legacy L Wagon: the "its so cheap i cant not pass it up" purchase to get me around when the others are down
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

scottzg wrote:
gt2.5turbo wrote:why does anyone from this board want to mod their 11-15 year old car?

Honestly, if you don't know what you want to blow your money on, you're probably better off not spending it on your car in the first place.
+1.
98 LGT
gt2.5turbo
Second Gear

Post by gt2.5turbo »

k well i dont view it as blowing my money. And i know there are people on this board that have spent way more than that on their cars which is why I started this thread, because i was curious about what other people that have been in this situation and have spent money on their cars would do. Look its not like i dont know my stuff and im just playing around with daddies money, i have been around subaru for a while and im not just going to blow it on alot of random things.

And J-money if your just here to be an asshole i would apprieciate it if you would be an asshole on someone elses thread. Oh and read the context of the above question in the orginal post before you go quoting shit
93 White Legacy Turbo Wagon: For Sale-ish
93 White Turbo Sedan: soon with a little more umf
91, funky brown purple gray color, legacy L Wagon: the "its so cheap i cant not pass it up" purchase to get me around when the others are down
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

Me? Wha? How dare you! I'd never intentionally be an 'asshole' to anyone. That's just silly.

I recall the title of this thread as "What would you do with 1.5g's to drop into my (t-wag)" or something to that effect. I ALSO recall me stating an opinion, and unless you are a bold headed 'asshole' yourself, then you should be able to take a little constructive criticism. Not everything is going to be what you want to hear, but in the end it's your car, cool dudeImage.
98 LGT
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

How is that new touring wagon treating you J?
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

Ha. As you can see, I kind of hate them now. It's amazing what Subaru can't seem to accomplish in a fully loaded, turbo, AWD, wagon.
98 LGT
scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by scottzg »

1500$?

I'd buy a welder, a pile of square steel tubing, and a wrecked L awd. Build myself a 1100lb awd tube frame car and duplicate all the pickup points for the suspension and drivetrain.
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
jamal
Vendor
Vendor

Post by jamal »

I bought STi take-offs, a turbo rear swaybar (and all the stuff I needed to install it), WRX wheels and front brakes, and H6 rear brakes for about that. Plus some P/U steering rack bushings and front and rear STBs and rally lights.