Cylinder Heads, turbo downpipe

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Cylinder Heads, turbo downpipe

Post by Fade2Black »

Scrapped the '97 EJ25 DOHC japanese engine I bought since I only needed the shortblock...

2 Cylinder Heads (Hydraulic)...make reasonable offer ($150-250 range would be nice)

Header turbo downpipe (i think)...my mechanic was talking too fast about it so if you're interested i'll have to send you a pic...but again, make reasonable offer. Please note this is off of a japanese engine so please make sure it would fit on yours before sending me hate mail that it doesn't fit :lol:

If anyone's interested in the Intake Manifold as well, i'll make my mechanic get it out of the scrap pile :-D
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

What kind of heads are you looking for? I have a set of 93' EJ22E heads you can have for $100 and shipping.
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Post by Fade2Black »

I don't think you understood the post...

Those items i'm selling. I don't need need anything; the shortblock is all I required to get my 2000 back on the road, so the rest of the engine is up for grabs...aside from the water pump and timing belt, which were already destroyed when I bought the engine. 8)
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Haha, yeah I'm an idiot....sorry, gluck though :).
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
All_talk
Third Gear

Post by All_talk »

I might want the heads and some other parts.

You say the spare motor came with a bad timing belt... bent valves?

Gary
No matter how broke I am... I always seem to find two cents.
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Post by Fade2Black »

Valves are fine as far as I know...the water pump is what blew out the timing belt engine overheated. I can have my mechanic take a look to be sure, but won't know until tomorrow night (wednesday)...what all would you want?
napstermike
First Gear

heads

Post by napstermike »

can you send me pics of the heads? thanks

napstermike@yahoo.com
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Post by Fade2Black »

Yeah just give me a day or so, they're in transit at the moment, mechanic is picking them up and bringing them to me when he picks up my car.
Matt Monson
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by Matt Monson »

Don't throw away that manifold. I will take that along with the fuel rails, injectors and throttle body if you are just going to trash it...
1974 Porsche 914 Cam Am Limted Edition AKA the Bumble Bee
1973 Porsche 914 2.0 l -Suby swap pending
1968 Porsche 911t survivor 47k original miles
2000 2.5RS daily driver.
1999 2.5RS w/ 50+ extra whp
Suby Hai!
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Post by Fade2Black »

Anything else sound yummy from the engine? I might as well make a list since I'm going to pick up the parts tonight :-D
jake15
Fourth Gear

Post by jake15 »

pm'd ya
90' legacy built ej257 gt30r 6spd r180 and brembos Bitches 402whp @22psi :D -sexy red
94' Impreza wagon AWD 2.2ltr rally wagon FTW!
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Post by Fade2Black »

Ok, going to go get the parts, I've taken note of what everyone wants, and will send out pics as I get them.
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Post by Fade2Black »

So far, I only have napstermike's e-mail for pics of the heads...if anyone else want's pics, you'll need to post or PM me your e-mail.

UPDATE: I have the heads...they look good, but there is one problem: the "cam tower" is snapped off of the left set...my mechanic said it is replacable though, and there is a piece that he left with me that might be it, i'll send a pic of it as well. Otherwise, the heads are in great condition. If you do end up showing interest and we end up with a deal, please note that you will need to pay for shipping, i'll grab a quote from UPS.com when I get a buyer, but I will buy the necessary plywood and 2x4's and crate them at my own cost. Any questions, pm or e-mail me.

Hondassuck131@hotmail.com
-F2B
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

When i got my wrx heads, they were heavily wrapped in bubble wrap and stuck in a Cardboard box. You might ship them that way, as they were pretty well protected. Poor UPS guy could barely carry the box tho...he was a bit undersized.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
Fade2Black
In Neutral

Post by Fade2Black »

Well, either way, i'll let the buyer choose.