Section for your location

Let us know what you think about the site and the forums and give us your suggestions on how to make them better.

Moderator: Moderators

Well

Yes
11%
Na
89%

Total votes: 9

Carbix
First Gear

Section for your location

Post by Carbix »

Be nice to have a spot for peoples location so lets say im from BC we have a BC area. From the North West (organ and Washington) area Eruo area who ever asks for the area i guess with enough people to fill it.. :-D im drunk so... this idea could be shiz
|====.[Legacy. Central].====|
|...............................................|
|=+[Leaving A True Legacy]+=|
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Uh, no.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
Manarius
Fourth Gear

Post by Manarius »

We don't have enough members from different areas for this to be effective.
Manarius wrote:The Neo-Cons would call me a defeatist. I'd call me a realist. I'm realistically saying that a snowball has better chances in the blazes of hell than democracy has in Iraq.
1995 Polo Green Subaru SVX (189k miles - 08/2007-Present)
timmy p
First Gear

Post by timmy p »

maybe just an eastcoast, westcoast, midwest and canada euro. i would like to see that . smae thing with the parts shed too. i dont like buying stuff from the other side of the country (not that i havent).
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

If people just put their location into the title of the sale ad, as some do, then it would be a lot easier. Not to mention putting it into their profile. I only see 10-20 new ads a week here, which is pretty easy to navigate compared to say craigslist.

Also, the last post before yours was 3 years ago.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

mike-tracy wrote:If people just put their location into the title of the sale ad, as some do, then it would be a lot easier. Not to mention putting it into their profile. I only see 10-20 new ads a week here, which is pretty easy to navigate compared to say craigslist.

Also, the last post before yours was 3 years ago.
lol.
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
timmy p
First Gear

Post by timmy p »

hahaha i didnt even realize that, i keep forgeting to check the post date, im used to NASIOC more traffic over there, not to Leggy friendly tho. I used that site when i had my STI now i have an Impreza RS and the local guys are there.

I recommend this site to every Lego person i meet.