Paging Steve (evolutionmovement)

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

n2x4
Fourth Gear

Paging Steve (evolutionmovement)

Post by n2x4 »

I saw this and instantly thought of you:

Ebay Car Airplane
SUBARUEHS Racing
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Those have been around since the 80's. Like a jet cockpit made into a road vehicle. Mine's like a prop fighter with the tail and wings chopped off, so it seems similar in concept, but it's far more motorcycle than mine (especially the frame—scary!), but one of the three vehicles I can call distant cousins along with the Campagna T-Rex and Aptera. Original inspiration for these designs that I've been developing for 15 years was an orange 1935 Morgan Trike Super Sports that was for sale down the street from me. I frustratingly couldn't justify the $25k for such an impractical toy, so I worked on a modern version with much of the impractical taken out. Probably the best description of mine is a Morgan Trike having an affair with a Curtiss P-40 (hope the little Morgan wasn't the female). Long gestation period. Takes a while to give birth to a trike.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
epicfail
First Gear

Post by epicfail »

How much storage space do expect to have w/ your design, Steve?
[quote="RJ93SS"]u fail, epicly[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]Don't do drugs, kids, men may not need nipples, but we look a lot funnier without them.[/quote]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Just enough for work or a long distance tour which is either a 35 lbs. bag of tools or a back pack full of clothes behind the seat and storage pockets alongside for drinks, pills (migraine and antacid), and snacks. 95% of the time I'm driving alone and on rare occasion I can persuade an obviously unstable woman with high threshold for fear to get in back, I won't need to have my work tools on me. It's really a 1+1 as the passenger sits with their legs alongside the driver, so dudes only. It's certainly not for everyone and not for snow, but neither are motorcycles or most sports cars. That's why I'll also have Duchess.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.