Forge Motorsports Recirc Valve

Front, Top, Air, Water.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

253.Asmo
First Gear

Forge Motorsports Recirc Valve

Post by 253.Asmo »

So it's about damn time I replace the Turboxs BOV I have with something more suited for the task. I was looking at higher performance recirculating valves, over a bosch or similar replacement. The car is a rebuilt 2.2T, with td04 and 06+ top mount intercooler [for now. :)]

Was curious if anyone had any experience or opinions on THIS forge motorsports unit. It's an adjustable piston style recirc valve.

I like to purchase quality parts, but this is a bit pricey to just pick up and try out, I'm really hoping a couple of you might have this on your setup.

Thanks, Matt.
'94 White SS / 5MT - daily, absolute piece of a beater

'90 Red Sedan - EJ22T / 5mt Swap - drove it, SOLD it

'91 black SS / 5MT - (215/230k miles. eng/body)
[RIP - drove, hit, cracked a piston, swapped and stripped for swap again]
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

That's quite spendy. I wouldn't spend that much on it.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

yea, Im guessing that if they want that much, it better be damn good quality. But you just never know. I would just look for a used one on Nasioc, might not be able to get this exact brand, but usually they have some. Ive been told by several people that the WRX/Sti ones are actually alot more solid than MOST aftermarket ones, unless you start pushing some serious boost you will need an "upgrade"
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D