WTB EJ22T block or shortblock

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Harryr34
In Neutral

WTB EJ22T block or shortblock

Post by Harryr34 »

Hi

I am looking for a EJ22T Block/Shortblock.

Must be in good useable condition, complete motors also considered.

Thanks
Harry
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Impreza 2.0 STI TYPE UK 425WHP
Damon
Second Gear

Re: WTB EJ22T block or shortblock

Post by Damon »

Harryr34 wrote:Hi

I am looking for a EJ22T Block/Shortblock.

Must be in good useable condition, complete motors also considered.

Thanks
Harry
Location?
Harryr34
In Neutral

Post by Harryr34 »

I'm located in the UK. I can arrange shipping.

Any for sale?

Thanks
Harry
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falken-18c
Second Gear

Post by Falken-18c »

wow i dont think id wanna pay shiping lol i have one but not for sale i know a few ppl but dont know if they ship probly with money upfront but still dont know.
Harryr34
In Neutral

Post by Harryr34 »

Falken-18c wrote:wow i dont think id wanna pay shiping lol i have one but not for sale i know a few ppl but dont know if they ship probly with money upfront but still dont know.
lol I'll arrange and pay for all the shipping costs, all that the seller would have to do is send me some pics of the block and pack it in a crate! I can pay via paypal if people accept that... Let me know if you know anyone that wants to sell please?

Thanks
Harry
Harryr34
In Neutral

Post by Harryr34 »

I'm also willing to pay a finders fee to anyone that can get hold of a EJ22T block/shortblock for me?