BC-BF Legacy FAQ is coming

FAQs, community and board information.

Moderator: Moderators

DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

BC-BF Legacy FAQ is coming

Post by DLC »

Josh (Legacy777) has the full content of LegacyWorks and is going to make an attempt to put together as much of the vast amounts of information it contains into an ultimate FAQ for the first generation Legacy.

This will take time, and will most likely come in installments. I'm not sure what the format will be, but i have high hopes for it as the definitive reference manual for our cars.

Not to place too much on Josh, i'm appealing to you, the readers and owners, to pitch in any additional information you might have, no matter how insignificant. The community helps itself in this way, and we're all better off for it.

Dave
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

I'll start to sift through everything that has been posted since the groups beginning.

Depending on the type of information, and what I run into will sorta depend on how the output format turns out.

My initial ideas were to try and sort everything into similar groups as to what is on the board. That's my initial thoughts.

If anyone has any other ideas, don't hesitate to say. :)

Josh
EJ20impreza
In Neutral

Post by EJ20impreza »

I was just thinking, this new forum is great, but we could really use all that "old" info from the yahoo version. Good good luck with the faq!

noah
Hondasucks
In Neutral

good legacy info

Post by Hondasucks »

Here is a site with some good info on the different trim levels and options for the Legacies

http://www.cars101.com/subaru_legacy_archive.html
1990 Legacy LS wagon, FT4WD 5MT
1987 GL Turbo wagon, DR4WD 5MT
1992 Dodge Ram 4WD Turbodiesel 4AT
1991 Legacy Turbo Sedan 4AT :(
1992 SVX LS-L
mile hi
First Gear

Post by mile hi »

Someone was asking about the LSD rear diffs and I tried to log in to the USMB to get an article on how to build a 3.9 0r 4.11 from a old 3.7 RX diff that I wrote some time ago but it seems that the USMB has tightened security and I can not log in. They said the article would be saved in the USRM and that might be a source for some good items.
AL(CO)
al@iwtu.net
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Al,

Were you trying to get the link, or trying to post it?
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm