Beverly, MA - FREE: EJ22T Engine

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Beverly, MA - FREE: EJ22T Engine

Post by evolutionmovement »

Due to changing circumstance, Duchess is now gone, which was worse than losing everyone buy my mother and grandfather. However, there is still an EJ22T engine in the lonely garage, come and get it, take the engine stand it's on, too, if you like.

ORIGINAL AD:
One engine partly disassembled, the second in the shell. Has one turbo ECU. YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE WHOLE CAR. Will need to be towed. Beverly, Massachusetts.

What else you get:
Duchess, a 1990 wagon, FWD 5-speed. Has turbo block hooked up N/A (ran fine until I swapped to turbo crossmember and never changed the exhaust). Front end was redone before parked about 11 years ago. Has Forester flat 5-spoke 16" wheels, Hella 90mm projector lights, aluminum front control arms, WRX front brakes, aluminum fender braces, Aftermarket steering wheel and adapter, adjustable rear strut bar, blue interior—most of which is in good shape. Shell rusted while in storage and I'm just not going to have the money to do it right (so I'd rather move on to build something of my own design, be it car or boat). About 270k miles, if that matters. A copy of Midnight in a Perfect World novel that features a more idealized version of this car.

When it last saw daylight:

How it has looked:

Projector lights:

Last edited by evolutionmovement on Sat May 20, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Someperson
Fourth Gear

Re: FREE: Two EJ22T Engines

Post by Someperson »

Current pics? I'm not that far.
Blue 94GT dead and steadily parting out.
Silver 93 Fwd N/A sedan undergoing repairs
93 Winestone TW project
92 SS scrapped by my landlord...
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: FREE: Two EJ22T Engines

The top pic, but dirtier and the fender is also attached now. Can't find the title anywhere and I know I saw it somewhere, but it looks like I'll have to apply for a new one, which is a whole pain in the ass because Massachusetts. I'm having it towed to a storage unit today, so I'll try to get some pics then. I probably should have done this sooner, but I kept telling myself there was a chance I wouldn't have to.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: FREE: EJ22T Engine

I edited the OP, but Duchess is gone. There is still an EJ22T engine to be had.

Thanks
Matt R
First Gear

Re: Beverly, MA - FREE: EJ22T Engine

Post by Matt R »

Is the EJ22t still available

If so would you be happy to
Box and ship it to Pensacola?

Happy to pay for you time and trouble

Drop me a pm pls
NSCombs2
In Neutral

Re: Beverly, MA - FREE: EJ22T Engine

Post by NSCombs2 »

Matt R wrote:Is the EJ22t still available

If so would you be happy to
Box and ship it to Pensacola?

Happy to pay for you time and trouble

Drop me a pm pls

Is the the engine still available? I'm in central CT so I could pick it up.
Thanks
-Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk