FS (Western WA): 91 legacy SS

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
mr.blub.blubs142
First Gear

FS (Western WA): 91 legacy SS

Post by mr.blub.blubs142 »

My turbo legacy has been sitting for quite some time with no love being shown it. With other vehicles and work, I am uncertain of when I’ll be able to finish putting it together. If someone is interested in the car, I’ll let it (and the spare parts) go for 1500. The shell has 240,000 on it, uncertain what mileage the engine has. The car will come with a 3.9 and 4.11 drive train. Has a brand new clutch and flywheel. Also comes with a front mount set up, Canadian seatbelts and headliner, and custom projector headlights. The car currently is apart (engine and transmission out) but everything minus axles and radiator is there to put the car back together. I will also include an original momo wheel (could use restoration but still usable) as well as an aftermarket momo hub. Clean title in my name. If you are interested in pictures, Dm me a phone number and I’ll text them.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Re: FS (Western WA): 91 legacy SS

Post by beatersubi »

PM sent.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
carfreak85
First Gear

Post by carfreak85 »

Do you still have this? Photos of the car?
1975 Superstar Wagon
1984 GL-10 Turbo-Traction Wagon & Hardtop
1987 & '87.5 RX coupes
1987 RX Type-RA
2002 WRX sedan
2019 Outback 2.5i Limited
mr.blub.blubs142
First Gear

Wowzers for some reason I wasn’t getting notifications on this. PMs replied to. Car currently pending sale.
mr.blub.blubs142
First Gear

Car is no longer available