Brighter Headlight Mod.

Headlights to tailights and everything in between.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Oh. I thought you were just going to replace the very end of the wiring -- the sockets and the wiring just before them. That's what I was suggesting. I'm pretty sure that whatever is getting through the stock wiring up to the socket is enough to reliably trip a relay.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Well now that WOULD make me VERY happy. Trying to trace the path of the OE wiring was a pain. If the power loss on the stock setup wont adversly effect the replacement parts then I should have a succes story (from the POV of a complete ignoramous) for you this weekend!
1992 SS 5MT
She's growing faster in her old age!
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Hehe, let's keep our fingers crossed.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Yeah, thanks for stikin it out with a dense newB. I really can communicate on a intelligent level, just so long as were talking about "true JDM" like PoKeMon or DigiMon or any other mon that involves a trade card or silicone operated racing format!
1992 SS 5MT
She's growing faster in her old age!