Spotted Thread

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

originalcyn
Fourth Gear

Re: Spotted Thread

Post by originalcyn »

Silver TW on 220th in Mount lake terrace right by the i5 exit. It was about 4pm on Monday. Only saw the back end of your car.
Kijan

1993 Legacy LS | PBM 227
2004 Forester 2.5XT Premium | JBP 18L
cj91legss
Fifth Gear

Post by cj91legss »

I see 2 turbo legacys everytime i open my front door!
91 L-TW Wagon with a full Swap -RIP
92 SS Prefaced, GD dash swapped, 22T/205 Hybrid 20 psi - BEAST!
93 SS Bone Stock Gone!
94 TW Bone Stock Gone!
91 SS 4EAT Sold!
98 LGT 4EAT
98 LGT Wagon 4EAT
darkcrave
Second Gear

Post by darkcrave »

I see legacy never a turbo
Tune
TMIC
Fuel
Taillight
n2x4 wrote: Seriously, anything will fit. Subarus are LEGOs.
originalcyn
Fourth Gear

Post by originalcyn »

seriously, i have an ls that i love to death, but don't rub it in cj91legss. mine gets no love from anyone but me, i think she cries at night. lol.
Kijan

1993 Legacy LS | PBM 227
cartwheels
Second Gear

Post by cartwheels »

Forgot to post this up... on 2/14 I played with a White 92 SS going down the 5 freeway near Camp Pendleton in Southern California. I was on my way to pick up some Prodrive springs for my WRX in Carlsbad. If you're on here, mystery Legacy driver, it was great fun doing some pulls with you on the freeway. I believe you had British Columbia plates and a big N1-looking exhaust. Nice car... it really held its own!
1994 Legacy TW
1993 Geo Tracker
1991 Legacy SS (finally got one!)
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

3/20 Saw a blue 91 sedan with an aftermarket scoop and spoiler go the same way as I was going: Everett 41st st to i-5 over the trestle towards Snohomish. Looked pretty good, owner didn't even give me a glance in my 96 Legacy sedan, lol.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
subaru_styles
Third Gear

Post by subaru_styles »

spotted a white g1s2 ss with black rims in vancouver
1994 SS "JDM-OEM"

1997 2.5gt wagon, ricebowl, 207 swapped

1999 lifted 2.5gt wagon,"tokyo weekender"

1994 gt wagon, next build

1994 turbo wagon
CFK
Second Gear

Post by CFK »

Spotted a silver post-facelift SS in Maple Ridge and possibly the same one in Vancouver ( B.C. ).

I thought they were all located in Kelowna & WA, none in the Lower Mainland. Either way, not sure if anybody is on the forum anymore. All on NASIOC with GC/GD's :(
Build Thread : HERE
92 SS 5MT. Project Daily
84 Jetta Coupe. Real Project
99 A4 Avant. Wife's Daily
zagarus
First Gear

Post by zagarus »

That's like here, I've seen maybe one other SS (same color as mine driven by old lady) and probably 3 different TW...Also driven by old people.
Danny-G
Fourth Gear

Post by Danny-G »

I've seen one white post-facelift ss, driven by an older lady and two different white turbo wagons. All in the same town but never all in the same day.
Danny
biggreen96 wrote:well get out there and smash that geo around and get comfy.
1993 Legacy LS Awd: lifted, 4eat, higher mileage, and dirty.
1994 Legacy Turbo wagon: rwd, 4eat, and a faint knock..
1992 Legacy postal: bone stock, 4eat, blown reverse.
originalcyn
Fourth Gear

Post by originalcyn »

Mukilteo Speedway, about 650PM. Maroon wagon with golden/bronze rims. Looked very nice. I love that color combo.
Kijan

1993 Legacy LS | PBM 227
91legacyawdturbo
Second Gear

Post by 91legacyawdturbo »

Spotted a 92-94 white tleg in Denver co in the stapelton area today around 1:15pm on Quebec and smith road.
Had RS Turbo decals behind the front tires on te fenders. Driver waved I was looking at his car an didn't
Have time to wave back, inwas in my 91 tleg with two hellas on the bumper with my massive outback rims. Who is this?
91 SS, v9 ej207 twin scroll swap, Gda wrx dash swap.
2002 wrx sport wagon
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Crazy thing happened today. I was cruising over to my moms through Tenino, WA and I saw a subaru coming towards me. As I was waving at the driver I noticed it was a 91 Legacy SS! I flipped a bitch and followed him out of town to Lacey and we stopped and got out and realized we both went to school in tenino! Not only that but guess who's car it was....asc_up.

Small world. I told him about the board and I think he's going to sign up. Might even roll down to WCSS with us.

98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
cj91legss
Fifth Gear

Post by cj91legss »

Kimo, i saw that car a week or so ago rollin thru tenino.... nice looking ride.

After having my car in the garage for the last 2-3 weeks, i woke up this morning and once again, i saw 2 turbo legacy's outside my bedroom.... It's going to be a good day :)
93 SS Bone Stock Gone!
94 TW Bone Stock Gone!
91 SS 4EAT Sold!
98 LGT 4EAT
98 LGT Wagon 4EAT
darkcrave
Second Gear

Post by darkcrave »

What else did he have done
Last edited by darkcrave on Wed May 11, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tune
TMIC
Fuel
Taillight
darkcrave
Second Gear

Post by darkcrave »

That's sick kimo! We need a Cali movement. People with wrx/sti and evos have no idea what a legacy SS is here tell I pop the hood!
Tune
TMIC
Fuel
Taillight
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Yeah it was pretty neat to run into another SS finally. I never expected to see one in this little town. There's a touring wagon in town to I've seen a couple times but it's stock and an older guy.

CJ you get that car running and lets go for a cruise sometime!
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
cj91legss
Fifth Gear

Post by cj91legss »

It is running :-)
93 SS Bone Stock Gone!
94 TW Bone Stock Gone!
91 SS 4EAT Sold!
98 LGT 4EAT
98 LGT Wagon 4EAT
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

darkcrave wrote:That's sick kimo! We need a Cali movement. People with wrx/sti and evos have no idea what a legacy SS is here tell I pop the hood!
I'm not sure what he did aside from the stickers. Nothing performance wise I don't think. I feel you with the little to no love for legacy's. STI guys don't have much respect for other subarus, it's as if they only recognize other STIs or don't even know what the other subaru models are.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I did however see a sick lowered forester the other day again out in the middle of nowhere in Oakville, wa and he waved at me which totally caught me off guard since nobody with a newer subaru ever waves around here.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I hate newer Subaru owners. They're the kind of douches who would buy BMWs, but either can't afford them or feel that they're too unique for such a ubiquitous choice (not that they'd use such a word). It's the Evo guys, strangely, who I've found to be cool, real car guys who are interested in and know about more than their one (ugly) car. I suppose it stands to reason that since the cars Subaru sells no longer appeal to me that the owners don't either.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

I agree with you guys 100%
I'd say a good 75% of the STi/WRX owners in my area are douche bags that fall under a few categories:
1: Young punk that their parents bought a WRX or STi for... First mods are usually DC, Monster stickers and/or a CAI/Can
2:Stuck up rich dudes that don't know anything about their car besides it's fast, way faster than your car,no matter what it is
3:Punks that came from a Honda background and think they are the shit beacause they bought a car that has 3x the power stock than their civic did, usually end up doing the same mods they did to their civic such as can/cai/stickers/schucks fender "vents", etc....

I usually get waves from older Subies, or my friends with WRXs/STi's. I think I've only gotten one wave from an STi guy and I'm guessing thats cuz I had a huge FMIC (radio flyer).

I just can't wait to be able to SMASH on stock STi's, Evo's, M3's etc. It's gonna take alot of money and time, but i can keep up already so thats a good milestone.

I used to love STi's and I still like the cars, but DUE TO the majority of the owner's that drive them these days, I will probably never have one by choice. I'm going for a Spec B in a couple years for a DD with some tasteful mods and keeping my Legacy for track/ etc...
That is if everything goes according to plan
Apex3
Fourth Gear

Post by Apex3 »

kimokalihi wrote:Crazy thing happened today. I was cruising over to my moms through Tenino, WA and I saw a subaru coming towards me. As I was waving at the driver I noticed it was a 91 Legacy SS! I flipped a bitch and followed him out of town to Lacey and we stopped and got out and realized we both went to school in tenino! Not only that but guess who's car it was....asc_up.

Small world. I told him about the board and I think he's going to sign up. Might even roll down to WCSS with us.
Pretty sure that guy works at the Schucks near me, kind of weird it's a bit of a drive, but I have seen him on one of the back roads that would lead to Tenino. Last time I saw him he didn't have any of those stickers though, but the wheels and lip were there.
LookAsubie
First Gear

Post by LookAsubie »

Spotted Redlined I believe, in Clatskanie, at the Northwoods motel yesterday. White SS with gold rota's or prodrives, wrx scoop, lowered, thats all got a look at.

But if this is Redlined. I spotted you at the same place a year or 2 before.

Nice car!
1992 legacy SS 5mt, Winestone Metallic.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Apex3 wrote:
kimokalihi wrote:Crazy thing happened today. I was cruising over to my moms through Tenino, WA and I saw a subaru coming towards me. As I was waving at the driver I noticed it was a 91 Legacy SS! I flipped a bitch and followed him out of town to Lacey and we stopped and got out and realized we both went to school in tenino! Not only that but guess who's car it was....asc_up.

Pretty sure that guy works at the Schucks near me, kind of weird it's a bit of a drive, but I have seen him on one of the back roads that would lead to Tenino. Last time I saw him he didn't have any of those stickers though, but the wheels and lip were there.
I don't think it's the same guy. I think you saw the previous owner. I believe the guy who bought it from asc_up might have sold it to my friend afterwards. He said he bought it from an asian guy. Don't know if asc_up is asian or not. But I can't see him working in renton as a schuck's. There's tons of auto parts stores around here and other jobs, no reason to go drive all the way up to renton for a low paying job like that.