What's in your CD player?

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

If I ever get a '68 or '69 Charger I'm only going to play stuff no later than 1973 in it.

When I bought my first car (1970 Datsun 240Z) there was a tape in it with repeated recordings of Tall Cool One, by Robert Plant. Every time I hear that song (not often) I think of my father blowing away an IROC-Z that tried to pass us up a hill (I was only 15, so I couldn't drive). No idea how fast we were going as the speedometer had no needle (I guess between 80-100). :lol: The only thing that poor rotted car had was its engine (well-tuned, cam, sport exhaust) - the rest was junk.
Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

the day i brought my crx home from portland, the only cd i had on me was Bloodhound Gang- Hooray for Boobies. Now everytime i hear one of those songs, I get all nostalgic.
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

I get that way with sublimes last album, only it's with snes rpgs
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.