I'm only tree years old

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

GT8 wrote:First one motor burns french fry grease that is heated up from its sold form
Okay, Okay, Okay. I have done ALOT, and I mean, AAAALLOTTT of bong hits in my day, and drank PLENTY of that water, but...
:lol: THAT, BY FAR, IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD, EVER. :lol:

It smells like French Fries when you're driving down the freeway?

OMG, You expect us to fall for that? I hardly think ANYONE at the DOE(you better know what that stands for, soldier :wink:) would let you be walking around right now, let alone posting ludicrious messages on some BBS on the internet about an alternative fuel source you invented. Doesn't happen, not with our government, and certainly not if the Iraqis have anything to say about it. Secondly, why would you be telling US about it? Why aren't you done negotiating a production deal for trillions of dollars for your "alternative fuel source"? Why aren't you nominated for the next Nobel f*ckin' Prize?

Huh, huh, huh?
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

It's called BIO- Deisel... french fry grease, wesson oil.etc

Post by GT8 »

I didn't invent that... bio deisel, Geeeeeeeesh.. But a better way I have been working on for formulating it into a more reliable and economical source. Now my vapor grid technology for gasoline over a matrix grid.... that is a whole new world in it's self. Ever hear of Halo spark plugs... www.halo.com or plasma injected spark plugs... How about variable ratio transmissions that never shift but stay constant and your torque curve is in the plus zone all the time. Just wondering. As far as bong hits....well the soup boils faster when the lid is closed....

[quote="91legacy_sleeper"][quote="GT8"]First one motor burns french fry grease that is heated up from its sold form[/quote]
Okay, Okay, Okay. I have done ALOT, and I mean, AAAALLOTTT of bong hits in my day, and drank PLENTY of that water, but...
:lol: THAT, BY FAR, IS THE [b]STUPIDEST[/b] THING I HAVE EVER HEARD, EVER. :lol:

It smells like French Fries when you're driving down the freeway?

OMG, You expect us to fall for that? I hardly think ANYONE at the DOE(you better know what that stands for, soldier :wink:) would let you be walking around right now, let alone posting ludicrious messages on some BBS on the internet about an alternative fuel source you invented. Doesn't happen, not with our government, and certainly not if the Iraqis have anything to say about it. Secondly, why would you be telling US about it? Why aren't you done negotiating a production deal for trillions of dollars for your "alternative fuel source"? Why aren't you nominated for the next Nobel f*ckin' Prize?

Huh, huh, huh?[/quote]
91White-T
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 91White-T »

Personally, I'm amazed at how much new bullshit this guy manages to pull out on every post. Keep going this is getting funny. And if that RUF is yours then I have an Enzo sitting in my living room.
98 Ford Contour V6 24V 5MT
98 Chevy Camaro Z28 LS1 6MT
91 Rio Red SS 5MT Sold
91 Flat Black Wagon L+ 4EAT RIP
91 Pearl White SS 4EAT RIP
GT8
First Gear

I have a friend that has an Enzo he gave me a ride in his...

Post by GT8 »

You want facts and figuires about water powered motors I can working on and experimental spark plugs... Peruse these my grey mattered matidores....

http://www.nottaughtinschools.com/Yull- ... kings.html

http://www.haloplug.com/

I also have a 200 MPG carbuerator sitting at my shop... called a Pogue carburetor.. Charles Pogue from Canada invented it and when he died his secret went with him. Some of his carburetors stayed around and reverse engineering as it is today is a pain in the arse to figuire out.... but I am getting there. It looks like a soup pot.... I did manage to get 31 MPG out of a Caddilac 425 CI motor....
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Ok, so you're some kind of genius with fueling systems but you have the spelling and grammer skills of a 5th grader? :roll:

That pictured slant nose isn't in New Hampshire, I'd bet my left nut on it.

You're also a liar if you say that you put Brown's Gas in your '91. It wouldn't work. The Brown's Gas Engine may very well work on water but it wouldn't work in just some everyday combustion, 4 stroke motor. You're a fool...
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

How could you guess the picture isn't in NH? :lol:

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
GT8
First Gear

Read my script...I said it didn't work for it was toooo hot!

Post by GT8 »

Of course the Ruf is not in NH..... it was taken in California at my parents home outside there gated community. See the guard shack and the STOP SIGN.. geeeesh!!!

As far as working in any 4 stroke motor it will.. it also produces H20/3 ...You have to put the peanut butter on the bread, not in your ears..Listen..(( RRrrrrUUuuuuFFfffff issssss innnnnn Californiaaaaaa.... Ya I graduated Building Blocks High School... LMFAO.... Not a genius... just smart! :)

[quote="legacy92ej22t"]Ok, so you're some kind of genius with fueling systems but you have the spelling and grammer skills of a 5th grader? :roll:

That pictured slant nose isn't in New Hampshire, I'd bet my left nut on it.

You're also a liar if you say that you put Brown's Gas in your '91. It wouldn't work. The Brown's Gas Engine may very well work on water but it wouldn't work in just some everyday combustion, 4 stroke motor. You're a fool...[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Actually I know someone that could sell you all the pieces..

Post by GT8 »

I would say $2,800.00 for your car!

[quote="Binford"]Also, GT8, in your opinion, what do you think my 91 5 speed is worth with a bad tranny and some rust? Since it is "1 of 15 made" you know!

Hey! I just thought of something! Since it has a bad tranny, I should find me one of them paddle shifted ones! Think there's an adapter kit for it? :lol:[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

You have to be certified by Ferrari to buy one...

Post by GT8 »

My friend gave me a ride in his Enzo and he also has a Ferrari F50 too... Actually he has 22 Ferrari's.... but my best one of them all would have to be a Fly Yellow 1970 Convertible my X-girl friend had in Malibu in the 70's.... I dropped her for she was a boozer looser!

[quote="91White-T"]Personally, I'm amazed at how much new bullshit this guy manages to pull out on every post. Keep going this is getting funny. And if that RUF is yours then I have an Enzo sitting in my living room.[/quote]
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

GT8,

Do not start/reply one more BS crap thread outside of the Ashtray.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by scottzg »

The pogue carburetor can't run on modern fuels that have been cracked. The pogue carburetor depends on using more energy in the gas than is there.
For it to work, the air/fuel ratio would have to be like, better than 70:1. This would require a completely different engine design, not more accurate fuel metering. Although you've heard of some unusual things, you're still lying to us and wasting our time.

BAN THE LIAR. It might be useful to check his ip as well.

fwiw, i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if that porsche was in california.

I've made a list of worthless posts. It can be found here
Last edited by scottzg on Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
GT8
First Gear

I don't see other people getting there hands slapped ????

Post by GT8 »

Just wondering what the deal is with the rest of the rusted muffler group?

[quote="Legacy777"]GT8,

Do not start/reply one more BS crap thread outside of the Ashtray.[/quote]
G-reg
Second Gear

Post by G-reg »

Can't.............help it.........must .......feed.......troll.
Missing a 92 L Wagon, Enjoying an 05 RS Wagon
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

GT8, it is BLATANTLY obvious that you have the education of a 6 year old, and your parents were relatives.

If you are so "smart" and rich, there are a few things you NEED to do.

First: Pay someone to maintan your SHITTY website. I've seen better websites made by the inmates at the insaneasylum.

Second: Get your ass out of here. You obviously are full of so much shit your eyes are turning brown.

Third: End yourself.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Yes.... I have the education of a 6 year old Einstein.......

Post by GT8 »

My mother was a witch and my father a warlock, am not rich or smart... I live in a bean tree, grabbing at peoples wigs going by. I also start fires with my mind and pass off very bad karma with my incantations... Don't car about the website it is just smoke and mirrors..............

[quote="BAC5.2"]GT8, it is BLATANTLY obvious that you have the education of a 6 year old, and your parents were relatives.

If you are so "smart" and rich, there are a few things you NEED to do.

First: Pay someone to maintan your SHITTY website. I've seen better websites made by the inmates at the insaneasylum.

Second: Get your ass out of here. You obviously are full of so much shit your eyes are turning brown.

Third: End yourself.[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Yes check you ip as well to see if you are really on earth..

Post by GT8 »

The Pogue carb was basically for white gas.... now adays it would be all smudged up from residue.... Pogue does not work the way you say..... it is basically exhaust heated, vaporized and has a pop valve in case of misfire... The same kind of flapper valve I had in my Posche 911 to prevent cracking of the case when the engine backfired, which was typical.....

I think we should BAN YOU... for your bad attitude and insensitivity to new and interesting things. We all don't live on a Mountain stealing others air and taking up space. If you where in my command I would have you doing latrine duty ... So the next time you think you have a dirty butt to flick.... keep it out of the wind and make sure it lands in the ash tray......

[quote="scottzg"]The pogue carburetor can't run on modern fuels that have been cracked. The pogue carburetor depends on using more energy in the gas than is there.
For it to work, the air/fuel ratio would have to be like, better than 70:1. This would require a completely different engine design, not more accurate fuel metering. Although you've heard of some unusual things, you're still lying to us and wasting our time.

BAN THE LIAR. It might be useful to check his ip as well.

fwiw, i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if that porsche was in california.

I've made a list of worthless posts. It can be found [url=http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/search ... author=GT8]here[/url][/quote]
GT8
First Gear

See what the Pogue carb is all about and its little dittos..

Post by GT8 »

Kelly
Fourth Gear

Post by Kelly »

HA HA HA HA
this is a joke.

is this Ciper?
GT8
First Gear

200 MPG carb being re-designed. Ya Joke injection is a joke!

Post by GT8 »

http://www.rexresearch.com/pogue/1pogue.htm

[quote="rallitektech"]HA HA HA HA
this is a joke.

is this Ciper?[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

How come you quote everything but the quotes never work, I'm seriously interested...
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Don't understand what you said..............................

Post by GT8 »

I quote everything but the quotes never work, etc etc... Seriously interested in what my exploration in areas that others don't have the time or inkling to try or seriously interested as in would like to learn and email and keep in touch with a MENSA mentality that I hang with..... People all over the world that talk about Black Holes and cancer cures and Tesla not to mention X-ray machines that can see through 5 feet of steel... called side laser...Oh wait, I guess I am stupid, ya........... that is what a lot of the rusted mufflers are saying here.....

[quote="legacy92ej22t"]How come you quote everything but the quotes never work, I'm seriously interested...[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Don't understand what you said..............................

Post by GT8 »

I quote everything but the quotes never work, etc etc... Seriously interested in what my exploration in areas that others don't have the time or inkling to try or seriously interested as in would like to learn and email and keep in touch with a MENSA mentality that I hang with..... People all over the world that talk about Black Holes and cancer cures and Tesla not to mention X-ray machines that can see through 5 feet of steel... called side laser...Oh wait, I guess I am stupid, ya........... that is what a lot of the rusted mufflers are saying here.....

[quote="legacy92ej22t"]How come you quote everything but the quotes never work, I'm seriously interested...[/quote]
Kelly
Fourth Gear

Post by Kelly »

ha ha ha

Ruf never used a sequential box

Tell you what kiddo, go back to cardomain. Or better yet, go back to the Walmart where you were born, and sue them for your job back in the retard department.
G-reg
Second Gear

Post by G-reg »

Schinanigans!
Missing a 92 L Wagon, Enjoying an 05 RS Wagon
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: Don't understand what you said..........................

Post by legacy92ej22t »

GT8 wrote:Seriously interested in what my exploration in areas that others don't have the time or inkling to try or seriously interested as in would like to learn and email and keep in touch with a MENSA mentality that I hang with.....
Uh, no. Just seriously interested in why your quotes never work.

Oh and my muffler's T-304 stainless steel and doesn't have a bit-a-rust. Thanks for caring though. :D
-Matt

'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]