Who Misses Winter!?!

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

123c
Second Gear

Post by 123c »

Yukonart wrote:We should all hook-up sometime and go mobbing in the snow drifts. :twisted:
Sounds like fun, that is what I used to do in the Audi's and the only one I ever got stuck was the wagon. I also tried it a few times in the Mercedes, but I got it stuck once (stupid RWD German Car)... But anyways, there are several good places to go in my area, it just depends on how much snow there is, and if things have been plowed...
LaureltheQueen wrote:haha, i'm not gonna have the ground clearance for that.
How low is your car? I know my car has less ground clerance than my brother's and my Friend's car, since I had it parked in between both of them. It was sort of strange seeing 3 white Legacy's parked next to each other...
[color=red][b]1993 Subaru BC Turbo Legacy (193k miles)
1971 VW Super Beetle
1989 Honda Elite 50
[/color][/b]
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

stant093 wrote:nope, its gone now, everything was broken or ruined.......it had 268K miles on it...so it was very "worn out"

edit* i think i might have some doors thet have the same color interior...what do you need? ill run to my my parents garage and do a double check i havent been there in awhile
I would like the speaker grills. Mine are messed up & cracked.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
petridish38
Second Gear

Post by petridish38 »

stant093 wrote:nope, its gone now, everything was broken or ruined.......it had 268K miles on it...so it was very "worn out"

edit* i think i might have some doors thet have the same color interior...what do you need? ill run to my my parents garage and do a double check i havent been there in awhile

If you still have the doors, i might be interested in the power window switches and the plastic trim piece that houses them....pretty much anything u have, i need it...my interior is falling apart all around me!!

let me know...
thanks

Also i wish it would snow sometimes here in Florida. But on the other hand, you don't have to shovel sunshine!!!
1990 Legacy LS Sedan FWD NA MT
209,000 miles!
2002 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon
http://www.myspace.com/petridish38
http://www.cardomain.com/id/petridish38
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

123c wrote:
LaureltheQueen wrote:haha, i'm not gonna have the ground clearance for that.
How low is your car? I know my car has less ground clerance than my brother's and my Friend's car, since I had it parked in between both of them. It was sort of strange seeing 3 white Legacy's parked next to each other...
Whiteline springs have been ordered. . . so a decent 1.5" or more will be lost in ground clearance. :P
georryan
Fourth Gear

Post by georryan »

Thawa, you should hook up with my brother. He's still in Sacramento and he's driving my gl-10. He finds places to go all the time. Usually mud right now, but once it snows I'm sure he'll find some places full of snow. You are in an excellent location. Couple hours from Tahoe and bunch of other ski resorts, couple hours away from the ocean,....lots of stuff are in reach. Folom has some good mud and stuff, I don't know if it is legal, but I have friends that have driven out there. I think I actually like snow a little better than mud for messing around on. It's easier to clean off :)

-Ryan
91 Pearl White Sport Sedan
04 Java Black Pearl Forester XT
2014 Volvo S60 T5
18 KTM 1290 Adventure S

87 Grey GL-10 Sedan (so long old buddy) - donated
97 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - sold
2002 BMW r1150rt-p - sold
2004 BMW r1200ST - sold
2016 BMW r1200RS - sold
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

I don't know about mud, theres something about mud that just doesnt sound good, snow sounds like fun though, lead him to this site ^_^
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.