Really worried.

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

I know two very successful former meth addicts/cooks/dealers. In fact, they were the original owners of my car.
I found out my locks are screwy because the FBI was all into the car at one point. This was in Colorado and Oregon, though.

At any rate, I do hope things work out for you with this. . . Its tough, but we're here. . :)
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Thanks guys
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

This is going from bad to worse: apparently she's been doing meth for a while now and got involved with some guy that is a son of an italian mobster.

Date: Feb 17, 2006 12:03 PM

i'm going insane here too.
yeah i know. i just talked to her friend joey's dad, and he told me he talked to her few days ago, and she said her boyfriend was abusing her.
she's living in a house with bunch of girls. but some guy owns the house. she said she doesn't like living there...
i really think this is some sort of drug related situation........... this might get dangerous...
joey met with her one night at that place. so he knows where kathy is..... he's in some sort of meeting right now, and he'll call me when he can.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

well at least you know shes alive. The question is can you help someone that doesn't want to be helped...
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Gonna find out. I have the phone number for some guy she is with. He said she will be back in half an hr.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

you should really just walk away from this situation, no matter how much you have invested in this relationship.

there's no way she'll just come back and everything will just be perfect and happy. There's clearly alot of stuff wrong with this girl and it's not your job to "fix" her life.

Sorry to be the one to say this, and I know, I'm a bit of a bitch. Sorry. :)
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

Post by 93forestpearl »

My cousin is in jail/treatment right now for meth. He's done two 5 month stints in treament in the past couple years, but it wasn't enough. People are saying it takes at least a year to get over that shit. He'll be in Lino Lakes for at least a year when there in an opening. At least now he wants to get over it, since he was the one to ask about treatment options. He was starting to get holes in his teeth if that gives you any idea.
→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

It's not how much energy i've put into this relationship. It's i've known her since she was 13 and I'll be damned if i sit back and watch something happen to her.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
Splinter
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Splinter »

This is like a replay of what happened with me and my ex, and Im telling you, wash your hands of it.

I wish I had sooner than I did. Once someone gets involved with meth they cease to be the person you've known. I knowit sound dramatic, but its true. She wont want to be helped, and she'll lie to people about you to make sure you stay away

You could end up getting seriously hurt, or worse. And the kind of people shes probably with, theres a decent chance she's picked up something contagious.

Meth is worse than hitler. Even if you could get to her without getting beaten up, and got her into rehab, she'd just end up resenting you.
98 Steel Widebody RSTi-RA Superbeast
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Yeh, i just want to talk to her one last time at this point. She's already lied to me about many things apparently.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Post by subawhatsubawho »

If she is strung out on meth and she has some dude supplying it there is only one thing to do and two good things will come out of it.

You need to call your local law enforcment and the LE near where she is. If they won't listen go all the way up to the FBI and make sure you mention the Meth thing. They love big drug busts. Call from a payphone!!! One not near your house! Not even in your city!

The pople that are responsible for helping your GF go astray will be put behind bars and your GF might be too but she will get the help she needs.

I know this is going to suck but if you love her then walk away. The love you have/had for her could get you killed. I used to date a Mafia princess and they pretty much told me that if I broke her heart they would break my neck. It's a good thing she left me.

Go out with your boys tonight, live it up and see what follows you home...might be better.

And as your uncle would say, "screw that bitch....we both know long distance pussy ain't cuttin it and phone sex is too expensive."
1991 Legacy BJ L 5MT AWD 189K Paid $100 STOLEN 2/13/06
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

I'm thinking of calling the police but all i have now is his cell phone number. I think it'd be better off if i had someone in vegas do the calling since they would know right away who it was if it was from colorado.

I bet i could still find out where he lives though. Anybody up for dressing up and doing a midnight raid with newly legalized automatic weapons? Should borrow that .50 from art.

She is kat, if I thought she wanted to be rescued, I wouldn't hesitate to go down there and storm the house by myself and kill anyone else that moved.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Post by subawhatsubawho »

If I lived in CO I would sooooo ride out with you.
1991 Legacy BJ L 5MT AWD 189K Paid $100 STOLEN 2/13/06
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

I'm like 5 hours away from Vegas, so let me know when this is happening.
98 LGT
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I'm of no help, but I feel your pain. My best wishes for this situation, but I have tgo agree with a few other people that once you find out she's alive, try to walk away.

The shit-ass flip side of freedom is that people are free to make bad choices. I seriously think freedom isn't for everybody and shouldn't be, since they're incapable of ever making the right decision. Unfortunately, I have no idea who should make the choice for them or who should choose when someone can't be allowed to make their own choices. I've known too many people like this, though usually not with the drug angle. I learned to walk away immediately if anyone mentions drugs. My older cousin who I was close to as a kid and has a heart like an elephant has a problem with heroin and alcohol and has been in and out of rehab more times than I can keep track of. Breaks my heart, but whatthefuckareyougonnado? I think he's just slowly committing suicide. I don't know how people could hate themselves so much ...

Sorry to bring up my shit, but I want you to know I at least have an idea where you are, though I'm sure you're going through it far more intense.

I'm no good at dealing with this shit myself (one of the less admitted reasons for my self-isolation), so I have no advice on dealing with it emotionally. Probably whatever I do is wrong, so I guess I'll offer the opposite advice - spend time with friends and family to try to keep your mind off it and vent some of that emotion. There's nothing you can really do and focusing on it will only take years off your life, too. I'm kind of a control freak, so that part i have a LOT of trouble with myself.

If any of this advice seems lame or pisses you off, ignore it. It's my weak and poweless attempt to help.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

If you go, take a Mossberg 12 gauge...break down the door, pump the shotgun so a shell falls out, and no one will fuck with you!

:evil:
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

This whole situation is just breaking my heart, I thought she was smarter than that. She did meth about 3-4 years ago, her dad found her pipe and beat her and the gov. moved her to live with her relatives in kansas for a while. Then she went back home and about a year later her dad died and her mom is a complete bitch. She had the dealership take kat's tiburon when she took it in to get fixed as the gas pedal broke. Then I guess this drug dealer bought her a neon srt4 which she told me she managed to get the salesman to sell without a cosigner.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

I think if I go, I will find a smart way to do things. Like get the guy when he leaves his house and in a manner that it looks like he had some kind of accident. I don't want to go down because of some scum bag and a fit of rage and I really don't think i want the Italian mafia after me. You would think this crap would have ended years ago by the FBI.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

don't do it.

that is alll
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Dude, seriously, and I'm all for vigilante justice and like to think of myself as not being too much of a fag, but you don't want to get involved with anything relating to OC. I have a friend in Springfield MA who rented one of his tattoo parlors from a mob guy and just the stories he has are enough for me to advise you to walk away. LV mafia are way more hardcore than any glorified white trash OC out in Springfield (the place is kind of like Detroit without the character). What good would it be for you to be dead too, because what'll happen to her will happen and it's her choice or consequence. I've been through a related circumstance (but not with drugs) and though I hate myself for not killing this Russian prick, she's ok now and much happier that I'm alive and not in jail. LV is a tough place to dump a body without it being found and you getting caught, despite what movies show. You'd have to stalk this guy for a while and really get to know him without being known yourself to even attempt to take him down and walk. Still, then, with no legal statute of limitations on murder and surely none with his friends, are you prepared to look over your shoulder forever? I mean, think past the present rage, and really consider it ... well, I still advise against it anyway.

PERSONAL BELIEF ALERT:
You can choose a future, her choice is hers. We're all here to learn different things, do different things and that can really suck from a self-centrist POV (not saying self-centered, but that you're looking from your perspective and with your emotions). Sorry to throw out my beliefs, I hate doing that to people, but maybe they'll be good for something if I put them out there.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Splinter
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Splinter »

Do not fuck with meth users.

You ever seen a guy high on meth get in a fight?

Its like letting loose a pitbull on a guinea pig.

Ive seen a 4'11 80 lbs asian girl knock out a 6 foot bouncer on that stuff.
98 Steel Widebody RSTi-RA Superbeast
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

yeah, its true...when people are strung out, they can kick some major ass...

I am sure my Taser will get a lot of use...
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Seriously, don't go vigilanty style. It's not worth it, she's not worth it, just don't do it...

As a side not, a kid in my town high on coke killed a cop point blank, then in the pursuit took 6-7 shots to the chest, not all at once, as in he took some and took kept going around the block. They finally brought him down with a shotgun to the face...

Once somone's addicted, it's not something they will ever give up until they are ready to. Even then there is always a chance of relapse. It's her choice, and only her choice to make. You did you part in directing, but unfortunately sometimes that's all you can do.

Vent all you need, that's what we're here for. Just don't do something stupid, m'kay :).
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Yeh, there isn't anything i can do but move on. I'm really really worried about her as a friend though. I know sooner or later he is going to get tired of her and kick her out for some new girl to take her place. Like i'm sure she took the place of some other girl. Apparently he has a couple girls staying with him. I just hope its not too late when she hits rock bottom. I sent her an email if she ever gets back online to read it, saying that if she wants help, all she has to do is call and I'll do my best to help her put her life back together as a friend. I think she is a smart girl and I have hope that she will figure it out on her own.

We were going to move to Oregon this summer together too....
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Dan, that's a respectable way of handling it. If/when she's ready for help, and at the risk of sounding harsh, don't forget your life...

Man...
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.