I'm only tree years old

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

1. bio diesel is good and does smell like french fires while rolling. that is the only thing real you have posted.

2. you actualy posted a link that shoots the prague carb to hell.

3. brown gas was invented by a dr. that teaches in a local school here where i live. the patent is hanging in his classroom. he even says that it doesnt work.

4. the website you posted for brown gas is full of shit. the only way water works for fuel for internal coubustion is when you put distiled water thorugh electrolissis and it seprates into hydogen and oxygen. you then have to compress it into h2 and o or o2. injecting both into a motor and combusting it. seeing as how a reaction this powerful cant occur in such a small inviroment without deadly concquences it is completly inviable. how do i know this? ill give you a hint. nasa's space shuttle.

5. in the words of the nabisco ot. die in a high temp enviroment
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

oh and it seems your starting shit on other legacy boards to.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681700

might not be you but the rep sounds right
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Ya........ but I backed it up with a back up link....

Post by GT8 »

Browns gas works with a modification..... and lime does cause burns... Space Shuttle... know a lot about it since my good friend is a space shuttle engineer and hey 1 point for the french fry machine amazing....I got one little ditto... Hey Einstein what do you get when you mix an eraser on the end of a pencil and oxygen....????

[quote="azn2nr"]1. bio diesel is good and does smell like french fires while rolling. that is the only thing real you have posted.

2. you actualy posted a link that shoots the prague carb to hell.

3. brown gas was invented by a dr. that teaches in a local school here where i live. the patent is hanging in his classroom. he even says that it doesnt work.

4. the website you posted for brown gas is full of shit. the only way water works for fuel for internal coubustion is when you put distiled water thorugh electrolissis and it seprates into hydogen and oxygen. you then have to compress it into h2 and o or o2. injecting both into a motor and combusting it. seeing as how a reaction this powerful cant occur in such a small inviroment without deadly concquences it is completly inviable. how do i know this? ill give you a hint. nasa's space shuttle.

5. in the words of the nabisco ot. die in a high temp enviroment[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Of course they never did you can buy or fabricate anything..

Post by GT8 »

Sooooooo go back to your sand box and leave the intelligent people who know what they are talking about alone or hey wait... Did I hear the factory calling your name for second shift.... I can't be quite sure but I could of sworn they said... door greeter or something like that. Maybe it was muffled and they where saying Street sweeper.. I will have to listen the next time....

[quote="rallitektech"]ha ha ha

Ruf never used a sequential box

Tell you what kiddo, go back to cardomain. Or better yet, go back to the Walmart where you were born, and sue them for your job back in the retard department.[/quote]
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

This is hilarious.

GT8:

1) I don't ever remember a 930 Porsche ever coming with a 3.8 liter engine, so that already makes you look like an ass.

2) You seriously think that we believe that is a picture of your car??? Oh, I forgot to mention I traded my 50psi 944 Turbo (which blew its engine the other day, dunno why) for this beauty right here, this pic was taken 3 blocks from my house:

3) I don't care what is possible or not possible about all this canola-oil twin-engined VW Rabbit bullshit. You don't have the knowledge to determine where the engine was originally located in that car to begin with. Electrolissis, OMG!! Where's Laurel when you need her??

Guys, please don't ban him. This is a riot!!
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
GT8
First Gear

Nice kit car....Looks like a plasma cutter did its job......

Post by GT8 »

Is that a Delorean????

[quote="subyluvr2212"]This is hilarious.

GT8:

1) I don't ever remember a 930 Porsche ever coming with a 3.8 liter engine, so that already makes you look like an ass.

2) You seriously think that we believe that is a picture of your car??? Oh, I forgot to mention I traded my 50psi 944 Turbo (which blew its engine the other day, dunno why) for this beauty right here, this pic was taken 3 blocks from my house:
[img]http://www.preferate.ro/masini/data/media/208/f1_03.jpg[/img]

3) I don't care what is possible or not possible about all this canola-oil twin-engined VW Rabbit bullshit. You don't have the knowledge to determine where the engine was originally located in that car to begin with. Electrolissis, OMG!! Where's Laurel when you need her??

Guys, please don't ban him. This is a riot!![/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Re: Nice kit car....

Post by GT8 »

Amazing ripping
http://www.preferate.ro/masini/categori ... 2e749a97f3

[quote="GT8"]Is that a Delorean????

GT8:

Guys, please don't ban him. This is a riot!![/quote][/quote]
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

hey person who thinks he know everything, answer me this

1. what material if made into a motor block doesnt require oil as lubrication?

2. what do you get when you mix liquid potasium with a gummy bear?

3. what hillirous outcome results from pbso4 and sugar?

4. how is the space shuttle powered, if you know so much?
-jason
GT8
First Gear

Hey Einstein check out the 3.8 Porsche motor site

Post by GT8 »

http://www.911turbo.com/turboclub/board ... geID=31936

GT8:

Guys, please don't ban him. This is a riot!![/quote]
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

almost forgot. porche doesnt use padle shifters for their stree level race cars. espcialy with ruf. they are completly lacking in electronic controls and anemities.
-jason
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Please for the love of God tell me you're joking about the kit car/Delorean comment, before I rip you to shreds!! :lol: :lol:

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
GT8
First Gear

Re: Hey Einstein check out the 3.8 Porsche motor site

Post by GT8 »

Hmmm ass=donkey... Yuppers sounds like the hoof fits, can you say back packer now!

[quote="GT8"]http://www.911turbo.com/turboclub/board ... geID=31936

GT8:

Guys, please don't ban him. This is a riot!![/quote][/quote]
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Re: Hey Einstein check out the 3.8 Porsche motor site

Post by azn2nr »

how does that even help your case???
-jason
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Oh my God are you that stupid????

The 2005 911 Porsche 997 comes with a 3.8 liter engine, as was CLEARLY described in the website you linked to! NOT the 70's 930 Porsche!!

And since you're so stupid to think the fastest car on earth that causes wet dreams in millions of 12-year-old boy's beds every night, the McLaren F1, is actually a kit car or Delorean...

You sir, have officially labeled yourself as someone who has no idea what the hell he's talking about!!! :mrgreen:

*Formerly DerFahrer*

scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

BAN THIS LOSER

Post by scottzg »

GT8 wrote:Is that a Delorean????
Yes, it's a delorean. No! it's not a #$%ing delorean!

A Prague carb cant work because if its that efficient then the exhaust isnt hot enough to make it work. IT SAYS THAT ON THE VERY SITE YOU POSTED, AND I SAID IT EARLIER.

Clearly, you have listened to some very knowlegable people, but you are not one of them. If you were, you would do 2 minutes research on the bullshit you post. Smart people find evidence to back up their claims.

This isn't ciper.
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
GT8
First Gear

Re: Hey ever hear of a mid engine 455 Olds in a VW..........

Post by GT8 »

........ of course not, I had one with a 671 super charger, twin quad carbs, roof was chopped 6 inches and did wheelies on the street... But hey... I guess a motor can go any where it can, given a torch, some metal, and a slide ruler... Oh don't forget my abacass or should I say Chinese counter.... for all the lay people!!
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

twin quad carbs huh????

if you can sing me the song of the abbacass in chinese that lists the uses and teaches the uses of said item ill tip my hat to you.

by the way im chinese and if a layman could use one they wouldnt be layman
-jason
GT8
First Gear

Re: People who ban loosers are loosers looking in the mirror

Post by GT8 »

What is a Prague carburetor anyway..It is Pogue..

Sooooooo how come the device worked when tested... you can super heat up an exhaust but many methods, or you can run fuel into a chamber, let it be vaporized and introduce it into the manifold with the pressure of the PCV valve. Let the fuel pressure be lower and the computer will sense a change and back off on the injectors. You will then have more vapor and less waste of injection spraying needless gas. I know, I invented my own system with different ways of vaporization techniques. Also tried propane, oxygen and a (secret additive)...worked good until detonation. Methane, ether for octane enhancement, Corn alky and when I was in college in the lab made some jet fuel of sorts with many different combinations, one being (Methyl) ++++ or Moth Balls!

[quote="scottzg"][quote="GT8"]Is that a Delorean????

[/quote]

Yes, it's a delorean. No! it's not a #$%ing delorean!

A Prague carb cant work because if its that efficient then the exhaust isnt hot enough to make it work. IT SAYS THAT ON THE VERY SITE YOU POSTED, AND I SAID IT EARLIER.

Clearly, you have listened to some very knowlegable people, but you are not one of them. If you were, you would do 2 minutes research on the bullshit you post. Smart people find evidence to back up their claims.

This isn't ciper.[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Ok ready..................

Post by GT8 »

The remains of a 3/4 vigesimal1 (base twenty number system) abacus were purportedly found in Mexico. Whether or not this is true, the fact remains that the Mesoamerican bar-and-dot number signs appear to fit very systematically into such an arrangement, as demonstrated below. Additionally, this arrangement, involving seven rows and thirteen columns, also matches the most common arrangement for the Chinese decimal/hexadecimal (base sixteen) abacus is something that cannot be ignored. The evident similarities in the design of the Chinese solid-and-broken-bar and the Mesoamerican bar-and-dot number symbols is suggestive of some sort of relationship between the two systems. What that relationship may be is not clear, but it is hoped that further research will reveal its nature.

[quote="azn2nr"]twin quad carbs huh????

if you can sing me the song of the abbacass in chinese that lists the uses and teaches the uses of said item ill tip my hat to you.

by the way im chinese and if a layman could use one they wouldnt be layman[/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Re: Chinese is good..... they are a highly intelligent race.

Post by GT8 »

..... not sucking up to you, just telling it like it is!

[quote="GT8"]The remains of a 3/4 vigesimal1 (base twenty number system) abacus were purportedly found in Mexico. Whether or not this is true, the fact remains that the Mesoamerican bar-and-dot number signs appear to fit very systematically into such an arrangement, as demonstrated below. Additionally, this arrangement, involving seven rows and thirteen columns, also matches the most common arrangement for the Chinese decimal/hexadecimal (base sixteen) abacus is something that cannot be ignored. The evident similarities in the design of the Chinese solid-and-broken-bar and the Mesoamerican bar-and-dot number symbols is suggestive of some sort of relationship between the two systems. What that relationship may be is not clear, but it is hoped that further research will reveal its nature.

by the way im chinese and if a layman could use one they wouldnt be layman[/quote][/quote]
scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by scottzg »

I suggest you read the site you posted. :wink:

I'm done with this idiot. Us mensa folk need not feed this attention-starved tool.
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]
GT8
First Gear

Re: and............................

Post by GT8 »

Calculations
Addition · Subtraction · Multiplication & Division · Square Roots · Cube Roots

[quote="GT8"]..... not sucking up to you, just telling it like it is!

[quote="GT8"]The remains of a 3/4 vigesimal1 (base twenty number system) abacus were purportedly found in Mexico. Whether or not this is true, the fact remains that the Mesoamerican bar-and-dot number signs appear to fit very systematically into such an arrangement, as demonstrated below. Additionally, this arrangement, involving seven rows and thirteen columns, also matches the most common arrangement for the Chinese decimal/hexadecimal (base sixteen) abacus is something that cannot be ignored. The evident similarities in the design of the Chinese solid-and-broken-bar and the Mesoamerican bar-and-dot number symbols is suggestive of some sort of relationship between the two systems. What that relationship may be is not clear, but it is hoped that further research will reveal its nature.

by the way im chinese and if a layman could use one they wouldnt be layman[/quote][/quote][/quote]
GT8
First Gear

Re: and............................also

Post by GT8 »

The Song Dynasty was the beginning of China's early modern age. It ranked up with the Tang and the Han as one of the great dynasties of China. ... clearly regarded the ethnic Chinese empire of the Song as culturally superior ... pivotal for the future history of all civilizations. The abacus, the ancestor of the modern calculator ...

[quote="GT8"]Calculations
Addition · Subtraction · Multiplication & Division · Square Roots · Cube Roots

[quote="GT8"]..... not sucking up to you, just telling it like it is!

by the way im chinese and if a layman could use one they wouldnt be layman[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Kelly
Fourth Gear

Post by Kelly »

WOW, this clown is the search master. And his cut and paste skills are excellent.

whats the VIN to your Porchie? jus curious?
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Oh, and as for why the quotes aren't working, did you think to see if the "Disable BBCode in this post" box in unchecked?? :roll:

*Formerly DerFahrer*