[FS] EDM glass headlights for 92-94 *SOLD!

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
legacy4ever
Second Gear

Post by legacy4ever »

Subaru_Nation555, pm'ed you back.
theflystyle, thanks for the kind words.
Ben
93MY EUDM Legacy EJ22
RoundtheBend
In Neutral

Post by RoundtheBend »

Finally got around to putting my set in last night.

We had a problem with the corner lights lining up with the headlights. The bottom corner of the marker light sticks forward ~1/8-1/4" past the leading edge of the headlight. We did have to trim the corner light tab off the headlight to get the marker light in though. :shock: But other than that minor misalignment issue, they fit just fine. :D

Hopefully I'll remember to get pics tonight while we're working on the leveler harness. The lights seem to put out much more light, just on the factory harness. :D

-Erik
legacy4ever
Second Gear

Post by legacy4ever »

alright Erik, thanks for the update. Great that you have overcome the alignement problems. There are some threads in the electrical forum, where theflystyle described his headlights installation.

Definitely post the pictures when you are ready.
Ben
93MY EUDM Legacy EJ22
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

here is the link to my "guide" of the triming that needs to be done to the corner/headlight peices click me!!!!

RoundtheBend, there was a harness kit made by dscoobydoo who i asked if he was going to be kind enough to make another for me ;)....
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

-And the list of things your should never say again...gets longer....
ultrasonic
Third Gear

Post by ultrasonic »

Ben...

Any more sets available?
-steve-

03 Legacy L Wagon
91 Legacy Sport Sedan - SOLD
94 Legacy Touring Wagon - SOLD
00 Impreza L Sport Wagon - totaled!