WTB: Turbo calipers, front and rear

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
rightandtight
First Gear

WTB: Turbo calipers, front and rear

Post by rightandtight »

I need front and rear turbo calipers in good working condition. Don't need brackets. Bleeder screws MUST work.

Today I put new cryo'd rotors and bobcat pads up front, went to bleed my system to find that all four of my bleeder screws are completely seized... no wonder my pedal feel has been crap. Of course my mechanic never told me they were seized :x

I'm in Los Angeles. I would prefer a local seller, but would pay for shipping if the price is right.

Thanks!

Willie
MPtyza
Second Gear

Post by MPtyza »

PM sent
-Mike

White 1988 XT6 FWD 5MT (#2) 229k
Rio Red 1991 Legacy SS 180k :( - Dead
Threshld1
Second Gear

Post by Threshld1 »

I have an extra set of rears, PM me if you want them
93 SS 5MT - TD05H-16G, 06 TMIC, Walbro, Zeitronix WB-02 - Scrapped too much rust
91 SS AT
97 Outback - Prodrive quick rack, DMS 40
spdracr
First Gear

Post by spdracr »

you can also use brakes from a 97-99 legacy GT/Outback or an impreza 2.5RS they all have the bigger brakes like the turbo's... and easier to find.
spdracr
First Gear

Post by spdracr »

you can also use brakes from a 97-99 legacy GT/Outback or an impreza 2.5RS they all have the bigger brakes like the turbo's... and easier to find.
rightandtight
First Gear

Post by rightandtight »

i thought about that, but that requires me to get new pad and rotors. as i have fresh cryo'd rotors and bobcat pads for turbo brakes, i figure i'll switch up the setup after i run through this set
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

There's some at the junkyard here.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
rightandtight
First Gear

Post by rightandtight »

bump, still looking for some calipers, was broke for a while, but now i'm not, and my brakes are on hard times...don't let me die :-)
Threshld1
Second Gear

Post by Threshld1 »

Still have a set of rears, PM me an offer
93 SS 5MT - TD05H-16G, 06 TMIC, Walbro, Zeitronix WB-02 - Scrapped too much rust
91 SS AT
97 Outback - Prodrive quick rack, DMS 40