FS: Exhaust Manifolds/BPM Crossover, WRX TMIC, + Legacy out

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
bmxpunk
Third Gear

FS: Exhaust Manifolds/BPM Crossover, WRX TMIC, + Legacy out

Post by bmxpunk »

Well I have yet again changed plans for my motor. I have a set of the JDM exhaust collectors that have the "tuned" length collector on the driver side along with a BPM stainless crossover pipe that is larger diameter for better flow. THe cross over alone was $90 and its brand new. The collectors I had smoothed out casting marks on the collectors. $150 + Shipping for all of it. you will need gaskets.

also have an 03 WRX top mount intercooler with the aluminum STI Y- Pipe and a turbo xs BPV. That turbo XS is nice for the guys who have the throttle linkage on the left side since it stays out of the way. You have to do a little custom piping to get it back to the intake but its easy, I may still have mine. All works fine I just went to a front mount. Looking for $120 or offer shippped (the STI pipe is 115 on its own)

Please let me know

Also in the process of parting out a 1990 legacy that is blue. engine and tranny are gone but if you are looking for parts let me know
2011 Mini Countryman S All4
1970 Honda Ct90
2001 Forester S of Doom - mowed down by a Cummins
1994/5/6/01/02/03/04/06/07/08 Impregacy OUtback SS STi Type R money pit- NEW RALLYCAR!!
Arctic Assassian
Third Gear

Post by Arctic Assassian »

I'd like the bpv as I already hav the same intercooler and y-pipe. 99507
-Adam
Kickin' it old-school.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

I'm interested in the exhaust manifolds & crossover pipe.

Do you have any pics?

Also, do you know if it's larger diameter then the stock setup?

Do you take paypal?
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm