2006 WRX TR Black/Gray front and rear seats

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
cyberbackpacker
First Gear

2006 WRX TR Black/Gray front and rear seats

Post by cyberbackpacker »

I have a complete Front and Rear set of seats from a 2006 WRX TR. Black and Gray in color, and are in flawless condition.

These were in my 95 legacy for about 4 months. However I took them out when I sold it. Was going to use them in my next Roo, but need the cash more desperately.

$250. Shipping on your dime. Located in SoCal, 91320.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
cyberbackpacker
First Gear

These are gathering dust in my garage... anyone?
-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
cyberbackpacker
First Gear

Delivery to PA (17837) is also a possibility in the middle of June.
-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
abracc
First Gear

Post by abracc »

Nice, but I doubt those rears would work in my wagon... Do the front's fit older legacys? Like a 93?
'07 Acura TL-S
'93 Leagcy Wagon Turbo AWD
cyberbackpacker
First Gear

Yes, these will fit in any modern (ej series) sedan, and fronts in any modern (ej series) vehicle.
-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
cyberbackpacker
First Gear

Delivery to Pennsylvania, 17837, come June 9 is possible. Would just ask for payment in advance.
-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
willstang60
In Neutral

Post by willstang60 »

you have a pm
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Really??? Delivery to Lewisburg??? That's only a little over 15 minutes from my home...
I may just have to buy 'em if they haven't sold already & wait for June to arrive.
What's bringing you to CenPenn?
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
cyberbackpacker
First Gear

dropdfocus, you have a pm.

Re: why the move?

Good opportunity professionally, and personally for my family. I start my new job out there June 9 and will prob get into town June 1 or 2.
-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

PM'd ya back Kevin.
BTW, we'd be glad to have ya in our neck of the woods!!!!
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Sale Pending to me! :mrgreen:
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Kevin, didn't forget about ya and the money arrangement. :cool: I will have 1/2 the money to ya this week. Of course the rest will be paid upon delivery. :mrgreen:
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Just need to know what PayPal address to send the money to... Sent ya a PM as well.
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

$125 has been sent to your PayPal account as down payment for the seats. Thanks! See ya when you move into the area in June.
Jason
cyberbackpacker
First Gear

Down payment received, and thank you. Will be seeing you soon...
-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Sweeeeeeeet!!
Jason
douglas vincent
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by douglas vincent »

I have these seats in my 1990 Legacy. 4 out of bolts fit great. Seats look awesome as well. and feel good too.
Reddevil, Awaiting new heart, will it ever happen?
1990 wagon, EJ25 12.3 @ 116.5 FAST Family wagon getting new motor soon
1992 wagon, wifes daily, high compression
1992 Touring wagon, should I keep it?
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Doug, any pics??
Jason